No announcement yet.

Mourinho United thread 2016-17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andreas pereira scored a wonder goal. http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...er-for-granada

I have high hopes on this kid. I hope Mourinho gives him his chance.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• MAN UTD TEAM NEWS

Team to play Watford: De Gea, Valencia, Bailly, Smalling, Blind, Herrera, Pogba, Mata, Mkhitaryan, Martial, Ibrahimovic

Subs: Romero, Darmian, Carrick, Fellaini, Lingard, Rashford, Rooney

WATFORD TEAM NEWS

Team to play Man Utd: Gomes; Cathcart, Kaboul, Prodl, Britos; Cleverley, Capoue; Niang, Zarate, Holebas; Deeney

Subs: Arlauskis, Mariappa, Janmaat, Behrami, Doucoure, Success, Okaka.

Comment

• Its first United match I watched in ages ... Pogba was solid ... Martial's quality is there he should just become more and I mean much more consistent ... I like Henrik as #10

we have two solid CB due Jones-Rojo and Smalling-Baily.
        sigpic

Comment

• I'm told you were really, really good

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
          CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• I'm very satisfied with the football. Only thing is that we are not scoring enough. Hope we can get more goals from Martial and Mkhitaryan.

I can't wait for next season. This season we will probably win one of the domestic cups (or maybe both?). I hope we can reach far in the Europa.

Comment

• didnt watch but I see that Pogba hit the post again?! This is the 8th time this has happened with him this season. He scored the same amount of goals than he hit the post.

Comment

• With Shaw getting the cold shoulder, he'll probably be shipped out in the summer. Pretty silly if and it probably will happen.

Comment

• I even heard him linked with Chelsea... don't know how he'd play as wing back or if United would be willing to sell to us (though it's not like Jose doesn't know abramovic) but of course I would be absolutely delighted to have that talent join

Comment

• People said the same about Martial and Micky. Look at them now.

Comment

• it's been a longer and more public 'freezing' of Shaw, but you're right, who knows. Mata seems to have worked his way back into the Jose good book.

Comment

• I'm just curious what are the most important criteria to be in Jose's good book?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Mental strength.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                            it's been a longer and more public 'freezing' of Shaw, but you're right, who knows. Mata seems to have worked his way back into the Jose good book.
                            Luke Shaw omitted from Europa league squad...

Comment

• If Griezmann joins Man U (would be surprised if he joins but Pogba did so why not?), where should he play?

Right wing or lone striker? Or 4-4-2 like Atletico plays with Martial and Micky on the wings, Griezmann partnering Zlatan up front.

Comment

• he's wasted anywhere other than number 10 role

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X