No announcement yet.

Mourinho United thread 2016-17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was surprised to read that Man Utd have the highest total salary in football. Barca 2nd.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...best-paid-team

Comment

• I am not surprised. There have been lots of expensive flops in the last few years. Lots of expensive players who didn't have the impact they were brought in for e.g. Depay, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger are not getting any play time. Pogba was brought in when we already had 5 senior central midfielders.

Comment

• Depay should get second chance ... he did well for Netherlands ...
        sigpic

Comment

• Against the mighty defense of Luxembourg

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

• he couldnt even do that against lower level leagues or EUL ... I think he has skills but lacks confidence ... lets see
            sigpic

Comment

• It's more than confidence.

Comment

• elaborate ...
                sigpic

Comment

• I think he means that, knowing Depay, confidence isn't the problem. It looks to me more like a lack of skill to be able to compete at toplevel.

Comment

• Attitude, inconsistent on the pitch. These have nothing to do with confidence. And tbh he's not even that good how people thought he was. If that big talent was there, coaches wouldn't just ignore him. Overrated at first because of that shitty league.
                    Last edited by Xaviesta; 17-11-2016, 09:02:PM.

Comment

• He is still only 22 though, so we should be careful not to draw definitive conclusions too early. I definitely think going to Koeman's Everton would be a good move for his career. Show what he's worth in a team that has less competition for places. After that we can judge.

Comment

• Saw this at Amsterdam airport and thought of you zlatan

CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• can't see

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                            Saw this at Amsterdam airport and thought of you zlatan

Can't see either.

How you liking Mestreech so far?

Comment

• Zlatan, pls be more active ... save us from Xaviesta/Chygry era
                              sigpic

Comment

• Jirooooooo

Comment

Working...
                                X