No announcement yet.

Mourinho United thread 2016-17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Pogba4Now; 06-07-2016, 03:51:PM.

Comment

well ... lets see how he fits in ... hoepfully not another BVB flop
      sigpic

Comment

there is something about bvb which causes players to play above their ability and many of them (exception Lewandowski) disappoint when they move elsewhere but crucially Mkh was already very impressive when he moved to bvb and Shakhtar players tend to shine at other clubs, so I think you can be hopeful
        CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Manchester United chief executive Ed Woodward has begun negotiations in the last 48 hours that could see Paul Pogba return to Old Trafford in a world record deal worth 100m, Sky Sports News HQ understands.

Juventus want to keep hold of the 23-year-old, but would find it hard to resist such a deal, which would see Pogba earning up to 300,000 a week at the club he left in 2012.

Balague says Pogba prefers Real Madrid and thats where I expect him to be next season.
          Pogba would be fantastic but do we need him? He would be an upgrade but we have like 6 midfielders and I thought Schweinsteiger did good last season, when he played. Schweinsteiger and Carrick or Schneiderlin is solid enough. His # 6 is available if he is to come.

I would have prefered a left footed winger, Micki CAM and Martial left. It is a shame that Depay will have to sit on the bench because he can't play RW.

Comment

(This) schwienstieger to Pogba would be so huge of an upgrade that it's not even quantifiable. 100m is a lot of money but whatever, you can afford it

Comment

I think micky will play on a wing, so Rooney can plau behind Zlatan or team with double 9. Micky is really great, very few weakness, play with both feet, can pass, can dribble, can score, can defend...
              My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

I would prefer

Zlatan
                Martial Micki RW (maybe Rashford if we do not get anyone)

Rooney: MLS or Everton.

Comment

Poor Mata.

Comment

I love him but he has not met expectations. He has been very inconsistent for Man U.

Comment

His EPL stats:
                      15/16: 6 goals 7 assists
                      14/15: 9 goals 4 assists
                      13/14: 6 goals 7 assists (Half season Chelsea)
                      12/13: 11 goals, 17 assists (Chelsea)
                      11/12: 6 goals 11 assists (Chelsea)

He has not reached anywhere near his 2 seasons at Chelsea. I don't like to use stats to compare performance but for someone like him who does nothing in defense and plays just behind the striker, he needs to be scoring and assisting more.

Comment

I don't know why they choose Ashlee Yung for commercials.

Most likely new jersey. Not officially revealed yet but these 2 pics are from the official kit:

Comment

I think you should send Schweinsteiger back to Bayern for 5m.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Why do you need him? I think he did well last season but he was injured. I think we should keep him. I think the midfield is fine TBH. We recently bought Herrera, Schneiderlin and Schweini. Herrera had a very good first season. Fellaini needs to be ditched. Most of the 27 m we have spent on him is in his Afro hair.

Comment

I don't think your midfield is fine

Comment

Herrera is good, underrated. Schneiderlin is a good defensive midfielder and passing range is very good. Schweinsteiger is past it but still good. Rooney, the AMF is also past it but still good, as seen in the Euros except Iceland, and the last part of last season when he was not a striker.

Comment

Working...
                                X