Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top half of the table (just) and FA cup quarter finalists (Chelsea) thread 2016-17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top half of the table (just) and FA cup quarter finalists (Chelsea) thread 2016-17

Conte finally free to come manage us.

If we try really hard this season and have a bit of luck maybe we can finish 9th
    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

When the team signs someone with such a difficult name I wonder whether they ever get it wrong on the contract and then have to laugh off how they're investing 40m in someone whose name they can't pronounce. Hilarious stuff.

Comment

People in British pubs used to call me gay because I knew how to pronounce Azpilicueta

Comment

Some of the players we have been linked to:

Nainggolan
        Pelle
        Morata
        Bonnuci
        Koulibaly
        Witsel
        Andre Gomes
        Giaccherrini
        Saul Niguez

And some rumoured departures:

Cuadradro (juve)
        Matic (juve)
        Oscar (juve)
        Hazard (Real Madrid)

I have question marks over the strikers in that list, and also think bonucci is unlikely despite juve wanting half our team. I don't see why we should sell Matic, for the figures talked about (18m, a loss of 3) we should just keep him as squad player.

Nainggolan and Saul look great and possible.

I would also be sad to see Oscar go.

Apparantly conte is thinking long and hard about cuadradro.

Comment

Not sure what Conte will want to do so I have no real opinion on our transfer targets.

Comment

Conte's way to understand the game is clear: He plays a direct version of game of position. Here i leave you an amazing article you can understand since you are a Jew Tete de Valencia.

http://www.martiperarnau.com/conocim...n-y-espana-no/
            My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

I think Conte(and Chelsea) should look at the loaned out players and youngsters before going crazy in the market. Hope they do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                People in British pubs used to call me gay because I knew how to pronounce Azpilicueta
                It's fucking Dave.

But I have long said that I should be on an American studio show because I'm the only American who can pronounce most foreign names.
                Last edited by Nimreitz; 11-07-2016, 02:09:PM.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Looks like we are very close to signing Kante. Great. Of course it will be us that breaks up he lexiester team - always the bad guys!

Comment

From champions to mid table. What a step down.No champions league football for him.

Comment

Conte did us an enormous favour with his euros - people around Europe saw him and how well he got less glamourous players playing
                      and thought 'I'd like to play for that guy'

Comment

Looks like Kante is very close. I would be delighted - we have always been at our best when we had a hard working nigga in front of the back line and Kante could follow in the footsteps of Makelele and Essien.

On the downside it looks like this means Matic out, and at a loss, which means we sold him for peanuts, spent a lot to bring him back and then sold him cheap again. I know he was bad last season but with him I felt it was some personal problem which surely can be overcome, and with Mikel hopefully off to Inter it's not like we will be overstaffed in that position. RLC is crap there and only looks good further up the bitch, I can't see why there can't be a place for both Kante and Matic

Comment

Thanks for the 10 millions for flop Nigga Mikel.

Comment

Mikel seriously scored just 1 goal in 10 seasons for Chelsea? Peter Schmeichel scored the same amount in less EPL seasons.

Comment

It wasn't his job to score but yeah, he is a frustrating player who showed signs of talent and could sometimes provide stability (though I think this was just by virtue of being one of the players who had been at the club longer) but personally I suspect he didn't put in the levels of effort on or off the pitch (fitness and training) required for him to capitalise on his potential for the position he was in.

Kante is confirmed. Fast. 30m. Really pleased.

Comment

Working...
                              X