Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top half of the table (just) and FA cup quarter finalists (Chelsea) thread 2016-17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like the idea of Kante-Matic partnership. I hate double pivots with double destroyers.

Comment

It seems to be something Conte has in mind but I'm refraining from forming an opinion until I see the team actually take shape.

Comment

Money grabbing Kante can play box to box.

Comment

Thats what he plays, he never keep position
          My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Candreva and Parolo linked - should be realistic targets in terms of price and club they are coming from - not exactly superstars but players Conte knows.
            CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Apparantly we had 45m and then a 60m bid for morata rejected. I don't know what bothers me most - that we would be prepared to overpay by that much or that Real Madrid have the gall to reject it! Please stop bidding, Conte.

Comment

They need to sort out their striker situation before selling Morata. They've hated Benzema, for no reason at all, for years.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

They could sort it out pretty well with 60m, for example they could easily sign Lukaku for that or less.

Comment

Everton would probably take 50m to sell Lukaku to a non rival club. Not that I rate him that highly, as you guys know.

Now we are apparantly targeting cavani for 40m. I like that better than morata for 60m, but I feel I have a tendency to overrate cavani based on my love for that 2011 Napoli side

Comment

Kante has been given the number 7 shirt in the great tradition of shevschenko, mutu and winston Bogarde.

Comment

Better than No. 9.

Comment

In early 2000 you were our dustbin: Bogarde, Zenden, Petit...
                          My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

We still are (Fabregas, Pedro)

Comment

After we dump them to Barca as well.

Comment

Conte has said Matic is definitely not for sale and very much a part of his plans, which I am very pleased to hear. Conte is ticking all the right boxes for me at the moment. Apparently he is also doing a proper appraisal of our previously 'exiled' players including cuadradro, van Ginkel and even Moses which I think is very very sensible.

Comment

Working...
                                X