Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top half of the table (just) and FA cup quarter finalists (Chelsea) thread 2016-17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
    His stories are all true
    Yep! 100% authentic.

#FREECHYGRY

Comment

• I'll put it to the vote. Azrael and myself think he should reman banned, so that's two, and Alex banned him, so three votes for banned. Poet and arnau say free Chyrgy, so that's 3-2 for now...
      CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

I'll put it to the vote. Azrael and myself think he should reman banned, so that's two, and Alex banned him, so three votes for banned. Poet and arnau say free Chyrgy, so that's 3-2 for now...
        What about sepaks vote?

Comment

• Fun fact, the player with the highest win to games played ratio in the Premier League is Arjen Robben who won 55 of 67 games played.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• I vote no to chygry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnau View Post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

• #freeChygry.

Comment

• I thinks it's gonna come down to Dan vote...

Comment

• Oscar to leave Chelsea for Shanghai SIPG in 60m deal in January

Comment

• Old news

Comment

• Like the guy but he wasn't performing at the level we expected since he scored the Juve goal and 60m is a lot of money.

Hearing a lot of names thrown around as possible transfers, guess we'll see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

• no to chygry ...
                            sigpic

Comment

• http://www.euronews.com/2017/01/03/c...on-paris-metro

They all got suspended sentences in France, but they've been banned from all UK football matches for 5 yrs and for life from Chelsea.

Comment

I thinks it's gonna come down to Dan vote...
                                I have no opinion whatsoever, so I won't vote either way.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Working...
                                X