X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ferguson and Mourinho from recent times
    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Only manager I think I'd (fairly) comfortably label as better than Pep currently is Carlo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaboldinho View Post
        Out of interest, who are the managers you guys rank the highest?
        When it comes with squads with many star players specifically, Josep is the best, no doubt. When it comes to lesser clubs, this is difficult to know because Josep never managed one. Managers cannot be compared like that. You cannot rank managers.

Some managers are good at working with star players, some managers are good in turning a mediocre team into a mid table team while others are good at avoiding relegation. Josep may be the best manager for a star team but he may not be able to save a team from relegation like Big Sam for example.

Comment

Pep can't even be compared with Mourinho. A CL with fucking Porto. A treble with fucking Inter.

Comment

"City want Sane, Jesus, Moreno".

Spoilt Joe Guardiola. Not just 1 attacking player; 3 fucking attacking players.

Comment

I'm curious about who in the squad is going to be moved on to make way for these players - it will have to be more than just Yaya and Nasri. I am wondering about David Silva...

Comment

Pep on Fernandinho: he is so good he can play in 10 positions. He is fast, agressive and good in the air".
                My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                  I'm curious about who in the squad is going to be moved on to make way for these players - it will have to be more than just Yaya and Nasri. I am wondering about David Silva...
                  They lack quality in right and left back so maybe Joe will play with 2 wingers on each flanks. Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by nady View Post
                    You're stupid and immature. Instead of making an argument you repeatedly say "you're retarded". Either you are an adult with very low IQ or you are very immature or you are a 12 year old.

Man U has nothing to do in this argument you dumb piece of shit.
                    Xaviesta, you did not reply to this. Stand up for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                      Yaya and Silva may stay but Nasri, Bony, Navas will likely move on. They're basically planning on moving out Silva as well as get a heir to Aguero who is leaving after his contract is up.

Aguero/Ilheanacho/Gabriel Jesus/Marcelo Moreno

Sterling/Nolito

De Bruyne/Yaya/Silva

Silva/Sane

Jesus is going to get loaned out till December to Palmeiras and Marcelo Moreno may be loaned out for the season.

Comment

Do you really think Pep will get rid of Silva? No wonder you dont rate him, you dont even know what he plays
                        My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Call me crazy and old fashioned but I judge managers basedon their achievements

Comment

'I've learnt more in this three weeks than I have in the rest of my entire career' - Fabian Delph

Comment

He will learn a lot more when he plays in the reserves or the U21.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnau View Post
                                Do you really think Pep will get rid of Silva? No wonder you dont rate him, you dont even know what he plays
                                I've never seen him with a Silva like player to be honest. Think he gets overrated anyway. And Pep adapts. Silva is staying this season but maybe not next.

Comment

Working...
                                X