No announcement yet.

Guardiola's Manchester City Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he's no longer sutton's reserve GK he got sacked for eating a pie and manipulate the pie related gambling markets

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• I will actually summarise the story for you as you won't believe me and will look it up and find that it's true. sun bet offered odds of 8-1 that he would be seen on camera eating a pie during the game. he ate a pie on the sidelines and it emerged after that he was aware the bet was being offered. he had no money on it but some sutton fans did. anyway,the gambling commission and FA both decided to investigate him for illegal betting activities for 'match fixing' the pie eating and Sutton have forced him to resign. it ended with him in tears. this is why it is impossible for there to ever be a positive story when arsenal are involved

Comment

• He should have just lied. If his intention was to game the system then he went about it wrong.

Comment

• he wasn't trying to game the system, he didn't make any money off it, he just did it as a joke and thought it would earn a few sutton fans their ticket money back. it's pretty unfair to put a betting market on something which is a direction decision of one person - as soon as he knew about the bet he was doomed to rig it one way or another , if he had deliberately not eaten a pie to avoid trouble then he would have rigged it for the bookies (and then I suppose no one would have cared). really this kind of novelty bet should be excluded from the rules surrounding betting and bookies should offer them at their own risk.

I am sure he will be cleared in the investigation but he has still lost his role at the club and it's all rather sad

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnau View Post
            4-0 in Europe always mark an end of an era for Barça. Athens 94, Munchen 2012 and Paris 2017.
            Wouldn't call Enrique's reign an "era". He had 1 good year, and it came when he added Suarez to what was still very much Pep's team.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• He won everything but a Champions league...
              My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• Enrique is a much better manager than Guardiola

Comment

• What's Pep up to these days?

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

• Shaving his head. Nothing new.

Comment

• And doing stupid things like Fernandinho LB but midfielder when City on possession

Comment

• up to recently I always supported other British teams in Europe, but this year for some reason I am genuinely delighted for the exits of arsenal and man city

Comment

• Joe

Comment

• Yeah it's definitely the pep effect. I hope man u win Europa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnau View Post
                              And doing stupid things like Fernandinho LB but midfielder when City on possession
                              He complained about a lack of decent wingback options, then clears out a bunch of old players including Clichy, Sagna, and Zabaleta, but prioritizes Bernardo Silva as a 40 million signing? Good player, probably fits the system, but they're not short on attacking options behind and around the striker. Now they'll get charged the same price if not more for Benjamin Mendy, and maybe even Fabinho. That's some crazy spending.

Comment

• He will obviously sign players for those spots anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X