No announcement yet.

Guardiola's Manchester City Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Chelsea beat West Brom, Chelsea will be 7 points ahead of Joseph. Still some time to go but I am surprised at how well Chelsea has done. I think Man City have the best squad in the league and I thought they would be clear leaders by now. I'd be happy if Chelsea or Arsenal won the league.

Comment

• I even prefer to Citeh to Liverpool ...
      sigpic

Comment

• Chelsea and United are alliance against city and Liverpool
        CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Jesus has come to the rescue of Guardiola. Does he now have his Messi?

Comment

• They signed him months ago too, would be interesting to see how City would have done with Jesus from the start of the season.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• I don't think he would have been straight into the starting line up if he had come in the summer and may have ended up being more of an impact sub, so maybe this is for the best. I am curious what becomes now of Aguero - surely there isn't room at the club for both of them?

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Comment

• Gabriel God has only played 2 games... He is definitely promising and seems to suit Joe better than Aguero but I don't understand why people are making early assumptions. He could go on a 10 game goal drought.

Comment

• In the same way people were impressed at how quickly Joe "adapted" to the EPL and how well a Fernandinho-Silva-KdB midfield was working.

Comment

• Haha true but I think even if he does go on a drought Joe will favour him over Aguero for a long time

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Comment

• Joe G is going to semifinal this shit again
                      My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• oh please, it's monaco and they still shipped three at home

Comment

• Monaco has some great young niggas

Comment

• Suttons reserve GK has better mobility than City's CBs

Comment

• Welcome back to the forums, 4rnau. How has everything been?

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• 4-0 in Europe always mark an end of an era for Barça. Athens 94, Munchen 2012 and Paris 2017.

Comment

Working...
                                X