No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC 2015-2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really excited about this appointment....

Comment

I don't like it but I think it could make the Prem more interesting. A good Liverpool makes it less likely that Prem teams can coast the league though.

Comment

Team still lacks a star, can't see Coutinho being one and sturridge is unreliable

Comment

Milner.

Comment

I really don't know if Klopp will be a success in the Premier League, but I do know that he's going to revolutionize the tactics in England. In 5 years, I think most teams will look like Bundesliga teams with the pressing and quick counter attacks. Nearly every team in Germany has adopted gegenpressing in some form.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Most mid table epl teams have pacy dribblers who would excel as well, players like mane, bolasie, mahrez

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                I really don't know if Klopp will be a success in the Premier League, but I do know that he's going to revolutionize the tactics in England. In 5 years, I think most teams will look like Bundesliga teams with the pressing and quick counter attacks. Nearly every team in Germany has adopted gegenpressing in some form.
                German teams are tactically much richer than British, they added to his game some things from Spanish/Dutch positional game culture too, its not all about being strong fast and play direct football with 4 forwards and 2 midfielders anymore.

EPL would do well signing coaches like Schmith or Tochel.
                My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Originally posted by Arnau View Post
                  German teams are tactically much richer than British, they added to his game some things from Spanish/Dutch positional game culture too, its not all about being strong fast and play direct football with 4 forwards and 2 midfielders anymore.

EPL would do well signing coaches like Schmith or Tochel.
                  I know this. I think English teams will start to play like Bundesliga teams play right now. Klopp will change things just like he did in Germany. Really, until Klopp no one did these things, now just about everyone plays the exact same system.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Guardiola will end up at England sooner than later too. I can see him finishing what Van Gaal started or at City if they ever fire Pelelegrini
                    My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Comment

Michael Owen became Liverpool Ambassador.

Comment

Talk about Mane's move to Liverpool has reached fever pitch as the 24-year-old winger edges closer to completing his move to Anfield for a fee that could reportedly rise to 40m.

Good player, scores and assists a lot and proven in EPL but 40 millions??? Would be awesome if it happened. I don't think the 40 millions will improve Liverpool significantly.

Comment

The EU situation is weakening the pound so 40m isn't as much as it was last week. That said, promising young players go for that amount now.

Comment

Anfield medical for 34m Mane. Ridiculous.

Comment

We haven't really talked much about Liverpool this season yet. People have a lot of faith in Klopp, a couple of cup finals has led the fan base to idolise him already and the club to give him a new 6 year contract, however these things mask no significant league improvement since Rodgers and a disappointing 'not in Europe' finish. All were saying he was yet to have 'his team' and 'his players', however Mane and Wijnaldum seem more like reactive signings and whilst they are good I can't believe they were players Klopp specifically coveted. Can his managerial skill and philosophy take hold this season? I feel there could be a fourth place up for grabs as I predict Tottenham to regress to Europa and don't think Chelsea will quite pull ourselves back to CL in one season (though I hope so). I'm tempted to unveil this top-6 prediction:

Man Utd
                                Man City
                                Arsenal
                                Liverpool
                                Tottenham
                                Chelsea
                                CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Working...
                                X