No announcement yet.

Bayern Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayern midfield is better than Real Madrid's, Vidal is an excellent signing.
    My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

I don't know if it's better, but it is certainly the deepest midfield in the world

Thiago, Martinez, Alonso, Lahm, Hojbjerg, Kimmich, Rode, Gaudino, Vidal

Not including Gotze, Muller, Alaba

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Martínez is a CB for Pep.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
          Probably? Vidal has "probably" had a better season than Schweinsteiger in every season of his career except 09/10 and maybe 12/13.
          "probably" because I do not watch enough of Vidal to tell with full confidence. Vidal has been given a lot of stick by the Juve fans here.

Comment

Schweinsteiger's mentality was in question when not playing under Van Gaal, beside a real leader and before that WC final- he ALWAYS fucked it up with snomething in a crucial moment.

Comment

Not true and not fair.

Comment

I never saw him as being weak mentally, I just remember was him being stagnant as a winger until van Gaal gave him second wind in as a CMF. Maybe when he missed that penalty but I think Robben miss was a better example of that.

Comment

Robben's miss was much worse. For one, it was during the game and would have won the CL. Everyone misses penalties from time to time. I really don't think it is indicative of being mentally weak. Being mentally weak is a player refusing to take one when they are the captain of their national team (Tymoschuk).

Comment

I remember him being very anxious at crucial moments. I think in the last Euros-don't remember against who-, he gave up too easily when he was supposedly one of the leaders. There was a chance, even if minimal, but he took the weakest free kick instead of taking charge of the situation. You could just tell from his body language.
                    CL final, stupid stupid yellow card right at the beginning out of anxiety. There was no need for it. Same, anxious body language through out the whole.

He used to be actually one of my fav players and would be ecstatic to have him at Arsenal for a couple of years but he did have trouble with pressure before imo. But he lived up to his supposed "leader" image at the WC.

Comment

Schweinsteiger was the most determined and decidedly not anxious player in the World Cup Final.

Comment

Yeah, he was awesome in the world cup final but I said before that. I remember those games since I clearly wanted Bayern to win real bad and specially, against the opposition.

Comment

Douglas Costa most dangeours player so far

Comment

Götze scored against Inter, he is a Juventino.

Comment

Yeah that's about what I'd expect. Robben to replace Costa when healthy. Leaves plenty of room for Gaudino, Rode, and Hojbjerg to get minutes too. Pep may prefer Badstuber or Martinez to Benatia in that central spot though, but I don't see why he necessarily needs a distributor in that role with Alonso sitting in front and Alaba with the freedom to roam. I think a smart, pure defender like Benatia would be more suited.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnau View Post
                                Götze scored against Inter, he is a Juventino.
                                Apparently Schalke gave Draxlers agent the Ok to deal with Juves and when they (Juve) come up with an offer they will value it.

Juve is off the Gotze bandwagon.

Comment

Working...
                                X