No announcement yet.

Bayern Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Yes, I'd sell Pogba," the Scot, who retired in 2013, said. "Yes, it's true I already ended up losing him on a free, but now, if I were Juve, I'd sell."

Comment

someone should change sir alex name to pogba4life
      sigpic

Comment

Not happy with Vidal transfer, ill give the lad he has guts. But i've seen what he brings in the south american tournaments dirty player at times.
        sigpic
        A big thanks to Nady. I miss you blu

Comment

Vidal will help you guys lose crucial CL games even more stylishly in seasons to come
          CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Vidal probably had a better season than Schweinsteiger last year so I think its an upgrade for you.

Comment

Probably? Vidal has "probably" had a better season than Schweinsteiger in every season of his career except 09/10 and maybe 12/13.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Mario Götze: "I love Chinese food, especially sushi..."
                My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                  Probably? Vidal has "probably" had a better season than Schweinsteiger in every season of his career except 09/10 and maybe 12/13.
                  [Xaviesta][/Xaviesta]

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson

Comment

I love Schweinsteiger, but he was not a great winger and he has dealt with inconsistency and injuries since van Gaal left.

Comment

Yeah I'd rate Vidal higher too, Schweinsteiger's enjoyed more success with his club and country but Vidal would have done the same playing for Bayern and Germany. Not that Schweinsteiger's bad, mind.

Comment

I guess it's sort of an upgrade purely because Schweinsteiger is 3 years older, but Schweinsteiger was a vastly superior player 3 years ago than Vidal is now and I think would still be had he continued to have a fair chance to play, and play his natural game in his correct position, under Guardiola, and Vidal is regressing already, and regardless of other things you could never fault Schweinsteiger temperament/dependability, whilst there are big question-marks over those things of Vidal. This 'swap' may have added more, or at least different, talent/ability but it has weakened the backbone.
                        CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

I don't think there are a lot of questions over Vidal's mentality, but I do think that his technique could be in question just as far as what his peers will be able to do at Bayern compared to him. That said, it really wouldn't surprise me if a few of you guys were right and he's going to play RWB.

Comment

It makes more sense bringing Lahm back to the right back.

Kimmich is awesome by the way

Comment

It makes more sense bringing Lahm back to the right back.

Kimmich is awesome by the way

Comment

I think we'll see that this season as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X