real madrid thred

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
    Being right doesn't mean you are immune from being an asshole. Cristiano could walk up to your fiance right in front of you and say "I could fuck you right now and there's nothing this asshole can do about it" and he'd be right. Does that make him less arrogant and abrasive?
    He's an asshole, but he's right.

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SM-J320A mediante Tapatalk

Comment

• I don't understand the context of the joke. Who are they saying that to?

Comment

• During the celebrations at Bernabeu, everu player got to say something at the mic, so whe Ronaldo's turn came the whole stadium started to sing "Cristianoo Ballon d'Or" so he continued to sing along with them.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson

Comment

• To be honest, it sounds dumb when you read about it, but when you watch the whole moment it doesn't look that bad. I mean, in this kind of moment players are usually drunk and they say a lot of stupid things and as long as they don't insult anyone (*cough* Isco *cough*) it's ok.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson

Comment

• Look at Roberto Carlos face when he realises Modric is not Brazilian

My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• Left hand salute is considered a sign of disrespect, BTW.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• Danilo always does that shit in every picture

Comment

• Allegri has gone on record to state that casemiro is the most important player at Madrid
                  CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Usually the defensive midfielder is considered the most important player in any team. I remember someone saying back in 2005-2006 :"Stop looking at Ronaldinho, the most important individual in this Barcelona tam is Edmilson". Also it's what many coaches have said about Busquets while his teammates were Xavi, Messi and Iniesta. Personally, I disagree with all 3 statements (Casemiro, Edmilson, Busquets).

Comment

• Busquets is more than a "defensive" midfielder

Comment

Working...
                      X