Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are clueless.

Comment

• Are you crediting him with the more direct style? Because that seems like natural evolution after the brief stagnation period you experienced.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lucky Real Madrid extended their unbeaten run to 38 games after beating Sevilla 3-0 without Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema.

Real madrid won 10 and drew 1 game in 11 games without Ronaldo this season.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Because he is not even Real madrids best player
          My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• He is the best player in the whole world.

Comment

• What about Pogba?

Comment

• CR7 is the best for now. Pogba will get there, maybe when Ronaldo retires.

Jokes aside, I always thought Pogba is overrated. I hate how he tries to dribble in the centre of the field and lose the ball. He doesn't always lose the ball but you always get the feeling he might lose the ball by trying some skills move. I hate how he tries too much to get that killer pass but loses the ball. He is incredibly talented but sometimes he has to make a simple pass rather than trying something impressive.

He is getting better and better though. He will eventually mature and be the player we know he will become.

Comment

• 2016: Fluke
                  2017: History

I was blown away by how good Madrid played, and how ordinary they made Juve, a team that blanked Barca twice, look.

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                  We'll have to see Zidane at his next job: Juventus.
                  When do you think this will happen? Fired if he doesn't threepeat?

Comment

• Haha, no probably not any time soon now.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• Florentino Perez just said he has 'job for life'; so out by Christmas.
                      CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Messi during the treble celebrations: "You wanted all three titles? Here they are for you!"

Ronaldo right now: "Ohhhh Cristiano Ballon d'Or."

What an egotistical prick.

Comment

• He's right though.

Comment

• personally I find the Messi quote much more arrogant

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
                            CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Originally posted by Azrael View Post
                              He's right though.

Being right doesn't mean you are immune from being an asshole. Cristiano could walk up to your fiance right in front of you and say "I could fuck you right now and there's nothing this asshole can do about it" and he'd be right. Does that make him less arrogant and abrasive?

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• Both quotes are arrogant but at least Messi doesn't sounds stupid
                                My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Working...
                                X