Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA National Team Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Wow, Steve.

    When in doubt, just get stuck in.
    Originally posted by Turk123
    Bobby you are so repulsive , is Huge Grant your father?
    genius
    Best Poster of the Year 2008
    Most Original Poster of the Year 2008
    The Most Intelligent Member of the Year 2008
    Best Thread of the Year Crouch Named England Captain 2008
    Best Greenlandic Member 2005
    ARAB Award for Best Overall Poster
    Used longest word in SG history "Brobdingnagian"

    Comment


    • #17
      I've seen better finishing at my college intramural games.
      Watch out, Laszlo Panaflex!

      Comment


      • #18
        Morocco 1

        u.s. 0

        Comment


        • #19
          Our attack

          Originally posted by Turk123
          Bobby you are so repulsive , is Huge Grant your father?
          genius
          Best Poster of the Year 2008
          Most Original Poster of the Year 2008
          The Most Intelligent Member of the Year 2008
          Best Thread of the Year Crouch Named England Captain 2008
          Best Greenlandic Member 2005
          ARAB Award for Best Overall Poster
          Used longest word in SG history "Brobdingnagian"

          Comment


          • #20
            Worst finishing I've ever seen.

            BTW did anybody else notice how much our defense sucked once Gooch went off? I hope Bruce won't pull that one off at the WC

            wow what s*itty finishing...
            .


            Comment


            • #21
              Great way to start off the pre-WC campaign. Or not.

              Comment


              • #22
                Why is Josh Wolff on the team? That damn midget has never done one thing in his career to impress me, and NOTHING at the international level (and he's like 28 or something already, it's not going to happen!). Taylor Twellman couldn't do better than this? Seriously.

                Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Nimreitz
                  Huh. I actually think the jersey looks like garbage.
                  I agree, that looks really ugly.
                  R.I.P. Antonio Puerta

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Wow, we actually won a game

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Nimreitz
                      Why is Josh Wolff on the team? That damn midget has never done one thing in his career to impress me, and NOTHING at the international level (and he's like 28 or something already, it's not going to happen!). Taylor Twellman couldn't do better than this? Seriously.
                      I couldn't agree more. He f*cking sucks and he has a bitch face too.


                      Line-up against Venezuela:

                      --------------------Keller-------------------

                      Cherundolo-----Pope-----Gooch--------Lewis


                      ------------------Mastroeni-----------------

                      Beasley------------------------------Convey

                      ------------------Donovan------------------


                      -------------Johnson----McBride------------


                      Pope and Gooch were great in the center of defense so I wouldn't mess that up. Gibbs was great on the left too but with Lewis there we can definitely attack better on that wing. Other than that stupid mistake at the end Cherundolo did a fine job at RB, would you rather see Albright . The midfield HAS to look like that and the Bruce needs to realize it NOW. Wolff needs to be kicked off the team and Johnson NEEDS to start. I've never seen him have a good game coming off the bench.
                      .


                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Reyna MRI negative

                        http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...368744&cc=5901
                        .


                        Comment


                        • #27
                          how did o'brien do? did he look like he'll be good to go?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Jedi Mind Trick
                            how did o'brien do? did he look like he'll be good to go?
                            O'Brien played well. In fact, I think he might have been our best player in the first half. (Which, of course, falls into the category of "damning with faint praise.") He was taken off at halftime but that was the gameplan all along. I think O'Brien and Convey were the only players who helped their case last night.
                            Watch out, Laszlo Panaflex!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by $teauA
                              Worst finishing I've ever seen.

                              BTW did anybody else notice how much our defense sucked once Gooch went off?


                              huhuhuhu

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by $teauA
                                Line-up against Venezuela:

                                --------------------Keller-------------------

                                Cherundolo-----Pope-----Gooch--------Lewis


                                ------------------Mastroeni-----------------

                                Beasley------------------------------Convey

                                ------------------Donovan------------------


                                -------------Johnson----McBride------------


                                Pope and Gooch were great in the center of defense so I wouldn't mess that up. Gibbs was great on the left too but with Lewis there we can definitely attack better on that wing. Other than that stupid mistake at the end Cherundolo did a fine job at RB, would you rather see Albright . The midfield HAS to look like that and the Bruce needs to realize it NOW. Wolff needs to be kicked off the team and Johnson NEEDS to start. I've never seen him have a good game coming off the bench.
                                I think you're completely right, except I really like Deuce (can Convey play DM? He plays everywhere else) and I would prefer O'Brien over Mastroeni. Mastroeni is solid for sure, but he's just one of those guys that will never be a "next level" player. O'Brien, when on, is probably one of the four or five most talented players on the team. It's too bad he isn't still starting at Ajax.

                                Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X