The England National team thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this on Twitter

Jamie Redknapp on Victor Moses: "It's nice to see a young English talent getting a chance".

Moses has 24 caps for Nigeria and is nearly 26.
    My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• Maybe he was being ironic?
      CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• As if anyone pays any attention to African football.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

• 'We did not expect so many mistakes from an England international goalkeeper' - Torino president

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Comment

• That's grounds for impeachment.

Comment

• Grounds for Southgate to pick Forster/Butland/Pickford and Hart to fuck off

Comment

• What team do you think would buy Hart?

Comment

• Liverpool.

Comment

• I don't think they will after the season he's had. Everton more likely.

Comment

• Everton are heavily linked with Pickford. If they didn't take their chance last summer its hard to see them go for Hart during this. They preferred total rubbish over investing in him.

Comment

• people seem crazy about Pickford. he's being talked of as equal to donarumma. hard to believe considering his team finished bottom of the table!

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Comment

• I keep seeing the face of Mary Pickford whenever I see him mentioned (I've never seen him play). Pickford would certainly make a good defensive unit with Fairbanks, Chaplin and Griffith.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
                          2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

• hahaha yes, his parents really were thoughtless giving him a modern name like Jordan, should have called him Humphrey

Comment

• I think Pickford is going to City.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X