• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants my pick?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xaviesta View Post
      Roberto is a decent backup for RB but he is a midfielder
      There is a real shortage of great RBs at the moment. Roberto is definitely in the top tier, in the right system, and is versatile, as you point out. He was not someone I was planning on, but when I started to think about RBs, there were not too many I would prefer to him.

Comment

• Join the FB group and you can choose from a bunch of people to have your pick.

Comment

• Dytza, go

Comment

• Originally posted by Xaviesta View Post
            Roberto is a decent backup for RB but he is a midfielder
            Yeah, but after reading the latest Pep book, that might be a good thing. He likes fullbacks who are midfielders, not the classic run all day beasts.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• Sheiit

Comment

• Just to confirm, skipping rules are back in full effect as everyone has now been back and picked at least once since the forum has come back online, so there will be no excuses. This will include reducing clocks.

Especially as there is now a convenient Facebook group to notify you of your turn and keep you up to date with the site.
                CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Most expensive striker in the world finally goes in round 10. I know he has this reputation of a big-match bottler but I consider him better than some of the strikers picked in the first few rounds.

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson

Comment

• I didnt pick him earlier because people hate him but he is clearly a very good striker. Think it's a steal this late to get a CL-final starter of this calibre this late. Also glad to get a top level starter like Koscielny, who, with Pique, should adapt well to both 2 and 3 man defenses.

Higuain
                    Lemar - Forsberg - Muller
                    Kante - Kroos
                    Alonso - Koscielny - Pique - Alves

Comment

• Pretty happy. If Danilo is the worst player on the team, It's a pretty good team.

Comment

• Danilo is not even decent right now
                        My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnau View Post
                          Valencia is ok but he can only run. Not good under pressure, not good in closed spaces and doesnt understand a shit.
                          I don't know when is the last time you have seen him. He does well under pressure. Not sure what you mean with "doesn't understand shit" but he knows when he needs to defend and knows when he needs to go forwards. His balance between defense and attack is good. "not good in small spaces" - why does he need this as a wing back? This is not important for his position. He is not an attacking midfielder or striker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnau View Post
                            Danilo is not even decent right now
                            No one goes from one of the best players at his position to "not even good" in 2 years at his age. He's not as good as Carvajal, obviously, but he is good. You think he wouldn't be great at juve or Chelsea? You think Madrid would sell him for a tiny fee because he's so bad now? Come on.

Comment

• one of the best at Portuguese League, once he went to Real Madrid he's been shit so far.
                              My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• So it's a bad fit. Nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                                X