No announcement yet.

SG Draft 2017 - official sign up thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One week and the forum still works like shit. Well done, SG!

Comment

• Seeing what has been happening on the site, I have created a secret facebook group for the site that we can use for the draft or general soccer discussion should the site malfunction long-term. I think most of us regulars have talked to each other for enough time that it isn't an issue seeing each other on FB. Anyone who wants to be added (even if you think I hate you), please PM me. Considering what has been happening to the site and the general drop in actvitity, it might actually make more sense to use something like that, and it should be especially helpful for the draft.

Comment

• For any future drafts, including the main draft next year (if there is one), membership of the Facebook group will be mandatory, so please get in now so we can get used to it.
        CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Comment

• Who's turn is it?

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

• Jabo's going by the postings, PM sent.

Comment

• edits are working again so front page is up to date
                CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Figured the GK run is starting, so should get one now. Wanted Courtois if I'm honest.

Roberto was on my radar for RWB, but thought the Barca fans were lukewarm on him.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• Draft members, please PM me your email address so I can send you an invite to the Facebook group.

Comment

• My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                        Figured the GK run is starting, so should get one now. Wanted Courtois if I'm honest.

Roberto was on my radar for RWB, but thought the Barca fans were lukewarm on him.
                        Valencia would be perfect for RWB. He has been fantastic this season. He was wasted at RW for years at Man U. He has the stamina, athleticism, speed and strength to cover the whole right wing. He defends well too. Sergi Roberto would have been really poor in this position.

Comment

• Valencia been soo good Mourinho is going to sign another RB
                          My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• Roberto is a decent backup for RB but he is a midfielder

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnau View Post
                              Valencia been soo good Mourinho is going to sign another RB
                              As backup for Valencia, why not?

Comment

• Valencia is ok but he can only run. Not good under pressure, not good in closed spaces and doesnt understand a shit.
                                My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Working...
                                X