No announcement yet.

Some guy made all time line ups for 120 teams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only because the name... in that time Zico and Platini were above him and he spended most of his time at Barcelona injured. First because Goiko destroyed his ankle and then an hepatitis.
    My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

That comes back to the argument of ability vs what they've done at the club.

Comment

Both things count. Or would you put Beckham, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo and Ronaldo in Milan's?

Comment

Looking at that Ajax lineup I pretty much agree (even if I'd choose De Boer over Vasovic or maybe put Rijkaard there and select Davids for the midfield).

I do find it a disgrace that for the PSV lineup this man isn't included:

Even as a little kid I sort of secretly admired him, even if he played for our biggest rival. For years on end, he was their captain and he had such an amazing technique and quality to his game. He should be in there ahead of Ronaldo. Ronaldo only played one season for them.
          Last edited by Zlatan; 22-01-2017, 11:09:PM.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

he's very much like Roy Makaay.

and for me Makaay is one of the greatest and the most underrated forward ever.

Comment

Coexisted with Van Nistelrooy, Bergkamp, Kluivert... same happened with Elber and Brazil in that era.

Comment

LOVED Elber

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X