UEFA's CL Fantasy - SG League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UEFA's CL Fantasy - SG League

I think people here used to do this years ago, create a private league for SG members in UEFA's CL fantasy.

If you want to join and play:

League: http://uclfantasy.uefa.com/pt/league...38343730353956

Code: 2847059V
    Last edited by MaSsiVe; 12-09-2016, 10:13:PM.

Is it not too late to join?

Comment

In assume we'll be OK as long as we join before tonight's games

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
      CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Massive are you trying to get people on SG to learn Portuguese as well? That link. Ambitious move.

Comment

Joined, grand total of two players.

Comment

Originally posted by chygry View Post
            Massive are you trying to get people on SG to learn Portuguese as well? That link. Ambitious move.
            Didn't think about that detail haha, but I think the process is pretty intuitive.

Yeah people should join before tonight's matches preferably, to get all their points in.

What the hell are you talking about fender, we're already 3!

Comment

I tried to sign up but my computer froze

Comment

"Computer froze" - what a great excuse, admit it that you couldn't just manage it because the whole thing is in Portuguese.

Comment

Actually I did go back and make a team in time but I don't think I managed to join the league

Comment

Both goals were Messi supplied by Neymar and I picked Suarez

Comment

You're in Calumn, your Norfolk Cowboys did make it!

Got myself 13 points with Kimmich alone tonight

No M S or N in my team though

Comment

All the evidence suggests Reitz was absolutely right in his praise of Kimmich. Wow.

Probably the best team would be msn as then just 4m bench players everywhere else.

Comment

I joined the group right after Barça's game because I finished my team 10 minutes before the games. I hope it's ok.

87 points though

Comment

I'm Balarie FC. 71 points after Day 1.

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson

Comment

Xaviesta what is your team's name? We currently have 5 members.

David Silva was my captain, not sure sure what do do now

Has the new date been set already, will they play tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                              X