UEFA's CL Fantasy - SG League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fake friend - John

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson

Comment

I wonder if anyone of you guys who are participating picked Cavani. Must be frustrating. He might have scored, but it was an absolute shitshow on his behalf against Arsenal.

Carrying on with his Copa América form I see.

Comment

I don't know how to play.

Comment

you guys and still sign up and pick only players who feature tonight (you can even have up to four who featured last night and bench them for the first game) and not lose out!!
          CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Yeah, still time for people to join. Sepak is our most recent member!

Considering how shitty the City pitch will probably be, I decided to change the armband from David Silva to André Silva who's a midfielder in the game Weird how they made such a basic mistake, especially after he was their "Weekly Wonderkid" in early September

Comment

I'm starting Jamie Vardy

Comment

Matchday 1 and for now, overall ranking:

Xaviesta and Dytza with a strong start but it's too early to tell how this will unfold, competition has just started...here's hoping my boy Arkadiusz has a very good night this week

Sepak somehow didn't get his team in, maybe he was too drunk to do it?

BTW, Jaboldinho is the league's 7th member

Anyway CL is back baby, set your squads and let it roll guys!

Comment

Captain Dani Alves, should give my Champollos a nice boost this round

Comment

I'm killing it

Comment

Last edited by MaSsiVe; 05-06-2017, 07:13:PM.

Comment

Haha I came 7th and didn't touch/change my team once all season. forgot I even had one.

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Comment

I was rooting for and expecting Juve to do better in the final, so picked my final 11 based mostly on their players...bad choice but still good enough to clinch this

Comment

I didn't make my team for the final, otherwise it would have been mine. But congrats anyway!

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson

Comment

No shit, well I forgot to change mine in both semis and still won which makes my excuse better than yours bitch
                              Last edited by MaSsiVe; 05-06-2017, 08:32:PM.

Comment

You're legit then
                                I had another group with 5 friends, and we've put a small amount of money every month from September to May, and the first two would split the "prize" at the end. I lost my chance to get any of the first two spots so I didn't give a fuck about changing the team for the final.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X