No announcement yet.

How's your football career going?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, I paid ~30€ for those Tiempos at Decathlon.

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson

Comment

That's basically peanuts. Sounds like a good buy. Anyway who cares about the price as long as they suit you just fine and last long.

Comment

Originally posted by chygry View Post
        Hmm...

Anyway... Those fucking mercurial vapor ones or the Adidas ones which look similar are basically for showing off if you have no practical use for them.

EDIT: Anyway when it comes to colour and what looks the best, those are my fave: https://www.footy-boots.com/wp-conte...-iv-citron.gif

I think those date back to like 2009.
        Looks more like a frog.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Right.. Look you're doing my head in already. They look a lot better on the pitch. Jesus..

http://cdn.soccerbible.com/images/ar...or4_citron.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Arnau View Post
            If i pass to Nim i will never see the ball again and i will have to run
            No no no, I've been told all the time that I play like a German, and by that they mean that I keep possession instead of hoofing the ball forward all the time. I am very possession oriented. Obviously I'll try to make a more decisive pass first, but generally I play one or two touch and if there's someone marking me tight I will just play it back. As I said, at the level I play now I play like Lampard; I don't try to dribble past players unless they are clearly weak on defense and slow, I instead try to make runs into space and arrive in the box for a cross.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael View Post
              Swap Dan with Arnau in your formation.
              I wouldn't. I don't really like playing as a pivot because I can always see channels and space to make forward runs and like to exploit that ability. If everyone bombs forward without discipline and I have to stay back, I'd rather just play as a sweeper. I'm also an effective winger, and that's where I played when I was young and good, so with the hole we have in the squad I could fit in there. Played on the left for the best team I've played for.
              Last edited by Nimreitz; 04-09-2016, 05:53:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                No no no, I've been told all the time that I play like a German, and by that they mean that I keep possession instead of hoofing the ball forward all the time.
                "Play like a German?" Possession-oriented football isn't exactly renowned by them until Guardiola came along.

Basically the same fact applies to every team Guardiola's been to - Barca, Bayern (luckily they've found a new rhythm under Ancelotti) and from now on City.

I mean it's just not interesting to watch a team passing the ball around having 70+% possession.

Comment

I live in the US, not in fucking Spain. By comparison to us and England, they possess the ball.

Comment

I have this problem that I associate everything with Guardiola's shitty tiki-taka when it comes to possession based football.

But I love how you brought out England as an example lol.

Also! Considering the fact that you have a player like Pulisic and if players like him keep appearing you'll start playing the same way in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                      Hang on a minute... you have children!?
                      I have a toddler.

Comment

We need more players guys.

Comment

I was pivot, i hate playing between lines because i'm very bad positioning there, i'm the one who finds the players between lines.

In football7 i play as CB too in 3-1-2/3-2-1 system.
                          My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Originally posted by Pogba4Now View Post
                            I have a toddler.
                            I'm not sure how I feel about the idea of you forming the mind of another human being.
                            CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

That child doesnt even know what is a Messi and probably already hates it.
                              My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                                I'm not sure how I feel about the idea of you forming the mind of another human being.
                                Don't worry he's got the best role model ever.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X