How's your football career going?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Azrael View Post
    You guys are fucking sexist. Of course they would beat us.
    And you're uninformed. Read some articles before spewing whatever PC nonsense you think you need to believe. Swedish women's NT preparing for the WC...beat by 6 goals by a U15 team of boys, and that's AFTER the boys were asked to play with 10 players because the women were having too much trouble playing 11 v 11. Also, U.S. women's NT beat by an U17 team of boys in a WC warm-up game.

Someone here said women's National teams couldn't beat a 3rd tier Spanish team. No, they couldn't beat a 8th tier English League team.
    Last edited by bangus; 01-11-2016, 02:11:AM.

Comment

• Source?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

• That stuff has been reported under the radar for years. US World Cup winning teams have been beaten in WC tune ups by U-15 boys club teams. Saw a quote from Mia Hamm that basically said, once the boys hit puberty it's all over.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• You underestimate the inability of some random Fifa fans.
          I've played against amateur girls who played well a few years in a rec league/school and they were clearly much better than me.

Some people have a distorted view of reality and their own abilities. Yes, I can understand an U16 yr old national team beating the US women's team, but not SGFC.

Comment

• Yes of course a U15 national team boys would rape us.

Comment

• There's a video of a chick that dresses up as a dude and absolutely wrecks rec league grown men, so I wouldn't be too confident against a woman with good technique. I think it was an ad but point still stands.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

• Originally posted by Azrael View Post
                Source?
                Oh right sure, sorry my bad... click on your web browser, left-click the address bar, and type GOOGLE.

Comment

• Two of my enemies on these boards fighting!

Comment

• Originally posted by bangus View Post
                    Oh right sure, sorry my bad... click on your web browser, left-click the address bar, and type GOOGLE.

So no source then? Anyway, as yoyo pointed out, that an u15 outfit that trains and has trained for years to beat them is not the same as our VH1 The Pickup Artist reject club doing so.

Comment

• fuck off and take your logic with you, az.

Comment

• What's up with all the shitposts around here? You all turned into maricas and pedos? And whatever they call the fucks who dress up as women? Good luck with that payasos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogba4Now View Post
                          Just bought these for turf football, waiting for them to arrive:

I generally don't like hypervenoms but these fit well and were on sale. I wanted the Adidas team Mundial classic leather really bad but they were not on sale. They are extremely comfortable.

Fuck I went a tad bit backwards with this reply but who cares. Nowadays black boots are a rarity when it comes to "modern footballers" (Pogba wears some specifically modified for him by Adidas once in a while). Most of the new boots coming out are in some special colour like citron or burgundy or whatever.. I'd like... well what there is not to like... some footballers or at least people like you stick to the classic black coloured boots. Nothing fancy but whilst still having a classy look. Props to you for choosing ones like that heh.

Comment

• Someone ban chygry for bigoted language, please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by chygry View Post
                              What's up with all the shitposts around here? You all turned into maricas and pedos? And whatever they call the fucks who dress up as women? Good luck with that payasos.
                              When you jump online not logged in as yourself, this is why you were banned. Zero tolerance for this stuff, and you have had enough warnings about everything else in general.

Comment

• Well, since I am late to the party I guess I'll take a seat on the bench. I can play some gk, cb, lb, and cdm. I'd say my strongest attributes are my passing, marking and most definitely my vision. I have a strong shot and I'm a good corner kick taker. I like doing a lot shoulder to shoulder challenges even against bigger players than I. Naturally right footed with an educated left, hence my liking for playing at that lb spot. Not the fastest but I'll never give up on a play and refs constantly call me for ticky tak fouls cause I use my arms a lot to push the player off the ball. I can't help it, I'm a basketball player. And this is the reason I like playing gk, I'm good with my hands especially on set pieces. Natural basketball skills take over. I'm like a Carlos Salcido in his prime with PSV. Ok, maybe not.

Comment

Working...
                                X