No announcement yet.

2016/2017 Champions League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont see what's the big deal with new changes ... 14/15 teams of top 4 leagues play in group round every year ...
    sigpic

Comment

Apparently the top 4 leagues will get 4 automatic spots in the CL from 2018 onwards so as long as Italy can hang on the current top 4 will stay that way forever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Would be amazing if Italy fell out of the Top 4 after 2017.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael View Post
          Apparently the top 4 leagues will get 4 automatic spots in the CL from 2018 onwards so as long as Italy can hang on the current top 4 will stay that way forever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          I don't have a problem with that actually - assuming the fourth places still have to go through qualifiers. What I really don't like is this 'historical merit' idea.
          CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

I think screw the other 3 positions and make it for the league winners. Expand beyond Europe too maybe. Then it'll be really legit.

Comment

All 4 go directly to the Group Stage.

Comment

As I mentioned, if you look at last 5 years ... 14-16 of top 4 leagues play in group stage anyway ... it just makes qualification easier ... that's it ... group stage still will be a joke
                sigpic

Comment

Italy has lost in the Qualification Round 6 of the past 8 years.

Comment

Sweet draw for Porto, now we just need to not fuck around like last season.

Comment

Leciester beat Porto!!

Leciester City Fairy Tale 2: This Time It's Europe

Comment

We played like shit, decided to do something for ourselves in the final 20 minutes but it was far from being enough. Leicester is so fucking beatable...

Comment

Don't worry many British clubs said the same thing last season

Comment

I'm saying this after the game, not before though. I antecipated a difficult match for us, and wouldn't be unhappy with us getting a single point. But I think we could've won last night with a different attitude from the players and a better strategy. They have great spirit and all but apart from a couple of class players they have little to show. It was enough to beat us anyway...

Comment

Pep made Bayern players look much better than they actually are
                              My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Masterclass Josep performance against Celtic.

Comment

Working...
                                X