No announcement yet.

SG's Ultimate Draft Challenge 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why don't you play but we give you a short clock? then you c an PM picks and if you can't keep on top of it you won't disrupt anyone. worse that can happen is you end up with a shitty team?
    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogba4Now View Post
      Have fun. I wouldn't mind waiting 2 more weeks since we have to wait anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
      what happened to you crying your eyes out because I am making you wait a week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
        I love hearing these excuses every year. Oh, I'm going on vacation where there is no 4G or internet because... Where is that? Ditto for Calumn. How are you possibly going to be away for a month with absolutely no contact with the internet?
        The whole world is not America with WiFi and air conditioned hotels. I am going to be the first week in a village that doesn't even have running water, let alone wifi or Internet computers, and even if 3G signal does reach there (which I doubt) I am not paying 3 euros a MB or whatever Asian roaming charges for an eu phone are just to play the draft.

Comment

• I swear, you take vacations that a typical Vietnamese rice farmer would take.

And that's not just America. That's the entire developed world plus. I had a friend that got 4G in Kandahar, Afghanistan through T-Mobile.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• They may have 3G but what use is that? do you have any idea what non eu roaming charges are like? do you expect me to buy a local phone just to play draft?

Comment

• We should definitely wait for Juventino, what's the rush? Pretty sure he wouldn't be asking us to postpone this if he had a way to participate, also he's a valuable member of this community and deserves it.
              Last edited by MaSsiVe; 26-05-2017, 06:57:PM.

Comment

• I must confess I would like it if he played.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                  why don't you play but we give you a short clock? then you c an PM picks and if you can't keep on top of it you won't disrupt anyone. worse that can happen is you end up with a shitty team?
                  That definitely sounds fair to you guys, but if I can't be on top of it I won't enjoy it. I feel it's in the spirit of the Draft to play to win. If I can't be on top of it and end up with a shitty team (which is very likely, especially with a short clock) I wouldn't want to play, it'd feel pointless to me.

Thank you Massive! I do believe I deserve some credit. I'd play if I feel I could. I even ran the voting stage multiple times, I've paid my dues. If it really is too much trouble, it's just unfortunate timing.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
                  2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

• I'm fine with waiting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm willing to wait.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

Working...
                      X