Comment

• Probably in!

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
        2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

• I play.

Comment

• Me too

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson

Comment

• good - looks like we will have a draft. where the fuck do you guys go the rest of the year?

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
              CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Logged in yesterday after a few months, could've been a simple whim but guess I subconsciously felt The Draft's calling. cdicicco style!

Will try to be around more often now, been away probably also due to yet another depressing Porto season. We had a zillion chances to get ahead in the title race but ended up drawing an unbelievable amount of easy fixtures...dark days

Comment

• Actually I come here like once every 2 days or so just out of a reflex when I open my browser, but the lack of activity made me stop posting as much as in the past. I miss the days when an important match would fill at least 10 pages on a single thread

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson

Comment

• Yeah, I do log in pretty often but the lack of activity and interesting stuff keeps me from posting here. And of course, the train wreck of a season we've had. Absolutely fucked my enthusiasm for football. If we don't sort it out this summer its very likely I'll take a pretty big break from all things football.

Oh and I'm in for the draft!
                    Last edited by poet11; 09-05-2017, 08:16:AM.

Comment

• Same here, always browsing, but pretty rarely feel the need to post anything.

Comment

• The main reason I posted in this thread is to bring SG out from the dead. Usually we wouldn't bring up the draft this early.

People like Mustica or Filipowder have not posted in ages.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm in. When do we start? In 3 weeks when the season ends seems like a good option.

Comment

• but don't you see, if y"all posted when you came it would be active enough for you to want to post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogba4Now View Post
                              The main reason I posted in this thread is to bring SG out from the dead. Usually we wouldn't bring up the draft this early.

People like Mustica or Filipowder have not posted in ages.
                              I'd be shocked if Fili ever came back. Mus will probably check in.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• I was in Fili town last weekend and he was not here to tell me the hot spots

Comment

Working...
                                X