Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Zlatan still active, or do we have any other Dutch members?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how big is the fish?

Comment

big (about three times the size of the role) and it costs only 4.50 euros

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
      CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

What do you with the bones? If it's so big they're hard to eat.

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SM-J320A mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Have you tried on clogs Calumn?

Comment

it's been skinned and boned though every now and then a couple of little ones still pop up

Comment

no clogs.... yet

Comment

Congratulations to Feyenoord for a remarkable Eredivisie title win which must feel so so good in Rotterdam.

Comment

it shows how British I am that my Dutch phone tries to autocorrect Rotterdam to Rotherham

Comment

Originally posted by sir didier drogba
                    - but it looks like Roda could well be relegation candidates anyway and it may be that them and Maastricht switch places after my first year - hence why I need Dutch guidance.
                    So this ridiculous scenario may actually happen - MVV are in promotion playoffs (in netherlands top 2nd division teams play bottom first division in playoffs) and they were drawn against..... Roda kerkrade! first leg in Maastricht was 0-0, so ball is in roda's court, but if MVV can somehow pull out an away win, they will directly switch places. I hope it happens, roda are shitty and boring to support, i would switch in a heartbeat.

Comment

Working...
                    X