Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen to Leicester City after this season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha poor bob, he spent years trekking around Europe's lower leagues hoping to gradually climb and now he'll have to go right back and start again

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Were Mahrez and Vardy one season wonders? Vardy given his age probably but what's next for Mahrez? I think he can become a decent squad player at at top team but that's about it.

Comment

I thought he had a lot of talent and, unlike Vardy, I saw it shining through before the title winning season. indeed, I saw him linked with bigger clubs the summer before that season. the likes of wijnaldum and sissoko have shown that you can be relegated and still get a bit money transfer to a big team based on your name recognition and individual profile, however, what's concerning is that Mahrez has been just as bad as everybody else during this recent slump. like you I don't see him turning into a star starter at a top club but I still think his reputation will be enough to get him a decent transfer and a squad place - then it's up to him to fight at his next club

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
        CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Option 4 is on the horizon.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X