Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The final is set.

( 1 ) Pumas UNAM v. ( 6 ) Tigres UANL

I think Tigres should take this easy. Pumas was outplayed by both Veracruz and America in the liguilla playoffs. America gave away their chances of reaching the final by having two players red carded in each game and even then they still had Pumas on the ropes.

Gotta say I don't remember a final ever being played by two universities. I see this as an attractive final. Two of the loudest and most vocal fan bases in Mexico. The last game Gignac played with his NT, he sent this message to some of the Tigres supporters known as the 'Libres y Locos' which I though was pretty awesome.

Liga MX needs more ambassadors like Gignac.
    Last edited by Chacarita Juniors; 08-12-2015, 05:52:AM.

Comment

• I could not believe what I was witnessing on Sunday. Tigres blows a 3-goal lead and they head to extra time tied at 3 goals a piece. Then Gignac scores and just before the game ends Pumas ties it up again. The game goes to pk's and Pumas misses three of them. Tigres holds on to win their fourth championship.

Tigres looking to add to an already stacked team. Going after a player from Belgrano, Zelarayan who's going to cost them 5M for 80% of his rights.

Comment

• Gignac was a great signing but he must be on crazy money.
        Originally posted by Turk123
        Bobby you are so repulsive , is Huge Grant your father?
        genius
        Best Poster of the Year 2008
        Most Original Poster of the Year 2008
        The Most Intelligent Member of the Year 2008
        Best Thread of the Year Crouch Named England Captain 2008
        Best Greenlandic Member 2005
        ARAB Award for Best Overall Poster
        Used longest word in SG history "Brobdingnagian"

Comment

• I understand Haiti earned their spot but they're going to get embarrassed. Honduras would of made for a better tournament. Concacaf should of just handpicked the teams is what I'm saying.

Mexico will be Champions. I can feel it.

Comment

• Haiti gonna get to the final with voodoo, Jamaica gonna win with violence and weed
            CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• I didn't know that Altidore is pretty smart and famous follower on TT

Comment

• https://twitter.com/LAGalaxy/status/704884908846493701

LA got crushed by Santos and that's how their Twitter account reacted.
                genius

Comment

• All 4 MLS teams got eliminated Mexican clubs. Nice. ...when will they learn that they have to align their season with the rest of the footballing world?

We have ourselves an all Mexican Concacaf Champions League semi-final:

America vs. Santos
                  Queretaro vs. Tigres

Comment

• They won't. If an American league ever does it'll be through the NASL and/or NPSL. I've wondered for awhile if the MLS model with its low wages and high degree of control is the ultimate aim of our pro sports leagues.
                    genius

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                      I have a personal reason for wanting to visit Fogo Island, there is an architectural practice called Fogo Island studios who did some buildings there which I very much want to see.
                      Dude, check this out:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfou...land-1.3508130

The prime minister is spending Easter on Fogo island and it looks like he will be staying in the building you were referring to i.e. Fogo island inn.

Comment

• Oh awesome! Yeah, that's one of them

Comment

• Abby Wambach drove drunk and got arrested. Ale Bedoya went off on her on Twitter (and Jozy Altidore got in a random dig at Hope Solo). Her fans are insane.
                          genius

Comment

• Congratulations to Toronto FC and to zlojack for their first ever MLS playoff win, and a stunning goal to cap it.

Also congratulations to Patrick Vieira who took NYFC to second place in their conference in his first ever season as a manager, despite some initial teething problems. This may not sound like much of an achievement but remember that NYFC are a very new expansion team and also were really really crap last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                              Congratulations to Toronto FC and to zlojack for their first ever MLS playoff win, and a stunning goal to cap it.

Also congratulations to Patrick Vieira who took NYFC to second place in their conference in his first ever season as a manager, despite some initial teething problems. This may not sound like much of an achievement but remember that NYFC are a very new expansion team and also were really really crap last season.

It was a good night. Onto New York, now, for what should be a tough matchup over two legs.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X