The Lionel Messi is a c u n t thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lionel Messi is a c u n t thread

Well as we have learned recently that what we thought to be "Mr Nice Guy" Messi is actually a vile, despicable cunt, I thought I would start this thread to document his squalid exploits.

Lionel Messi decided to personally worsen the Spanish financial crisis, keeping people out of work and preventing food getting to the mouths of hungry children, by viciously and criminally stealing from the Spanish government and welfare programs by not paying his taxes. I am pretty sure some children that died would not had done so had that extra money been spent on feeding and clothing them, so basically Messi has the blood of children on his hands. http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_3427843.html

Lionel Messi DEFRAUDS CHARITY by cancelling an event CRUCIAL to fundraising, therefore basically STEALING FROM CHARITY and therefore probably causing the DEATHS OF MORE CHILDREN. What kind of sick, sadistic monster would defraud a charity, would get up the hopes of dying children just to withdraw at the last minute and laugh as they die? Messi, that's who. http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/c...094249522.html

"I looked to Hudson, put my arm around him and said I was very sorry. Hudson welled up and started to cry. He was devastated and I was devastated for him. No words could fix what he was feeling and what I was feeling for him.

"When we got to the car and started driving away he began to weep some more. All I could tell him is that sometimes our heroes let us down, that they are just regular people and whether they are great actors, singers, athletes - they are just people. Some are good people and some are bad."
    This is what Lionel Messi, the monster, did to an innocent child after DESTROYING HIS DREAMS by not showing up for a meet and greet what 75 CHILDREN's parents had bought very expensive tickets for, in aid of Unicef which will now not recieve that money to do it's good work. "Some are good people and some are bad." Lionel Messi is just bad. http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/...084925954.html

I will post more stories about what a SICK, TWISTED, CRUEL, VICIOUS and SOCIOPATHIC MONSTER this ugly little man is as and when they arise. I am sure there are many more horrible skeletons hidden in this little trolls pint-sized closet.
    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

" The angels ain't singing to your tune no more, don't move too fast, move it slow...
    Cuz one day you're here, Next thing you know, everything you used to move don't move no mo'! "
    2013 DRAFT CHAMPION

Comment

A very well made point there Andrei

Comment

He also took PEDs.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

It's obvious he wanted more money from that event so he can pay for those taxes he owes. A better man would have played for free, and bring a smile to his fans and the kids here in L.A

Thanks to Tosiek for the sig.

Proud after victory! Loyal After Defeat!

Comment

Didier Drogba never let his charities down.

Comment

Also his baby is overweight meanwhile there's starving kids in Africa. Despicable!

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

He makes it fat on purpose to make the children he cheated out of food feel worse about themselves

Comment

He just doesn't give a shit.

" The angels ain't singing to your tune no more, don't move too fast, move it slow...
                  Cuz one day you're here, Next thing you know, everything you used to move don't move no mo'! "
                  2013 DRAFT CHAMPION

Comment

Comment

Comment

This thread took a turn to the bizarre.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

That tends to happen when Yoyo gets involved.

Comment

And just when 4dre3i was making this thread a good one...

Thanks to Tosiek for the sig.

Proud after victory! Loyal After Defeat!

Comment

Shall I just delete Horatiu's posts and any posts about Horatiu's posts and we pretend this unfortunate turn never happened?

Comment

Working...
                              X