Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a little dictator bitch.

Comment

So many of these stories published latley ... especially after calumn made this thread ... there might be exaggeration in some cases, but all can't be false ...
      sigpic

Comment

Messi, what a bastard.. he should be arrested. Look at all his problems in this thread. Life imprisonment.

Comment

Originally posted by kp40 View Post

Nice Coca Cola plug.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

Latest news is that he made a gesture to Martino yesterday after being subbed out. It is Alleged he wasn't too happy, since he is Messi and deserves to play the entire game until he decides he needs to be subbed out.

Thanks to Tosiek for the sig.

Proud after victory! Loyal After Defeat!

Comment

Did the trainer's fiancee's friend break those news?

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

Originally posted by MaestroZidane View Post
                Latest news is that he made a gesture to Martino yesterday after being subbed out. It is Alleged he wasn't too happy, since he is Messi and deserves to play the entire game until he decides he needs to be subbed out.
                Source?
                sigpic

Comment

Little fucker needs to be shot. Peterbanks would put this prick in his place.
                  CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Originally posted by zlojack View Post
                    Source?
                    I think it's about this:

Messi on his official facebook page:

I didn't mean to make any gesture when Martino took me off. Nobody likes to be out, but we must accept it because it is the best for our team. What I will not accept is that certain media tell lies about any situation that happens around me

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson

Comment

I don't see a gesture against Martino. He looks pissed about getting subbed, but that's not a bad thing. It just looks like he wipes sweat from his head as he sits down. AS is really reaching on this one.
                      sigpic

Comment

He will probably get Martino fired in a few weeks.
                        CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Yeah, that's the one.

http://www.marca.com/2013/09/24/futb...380053284.html

Thanks to Tosiek for the sig.

Proud after victory! Loyal After Defeat!

Comment

The fact messi has no social skills doesn't make him is humble, he is an arrogant little prick.
                            My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Of course he's arrogant It's tough to find players who are that good who aren't competitive assholes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Being arrogant is a must for every star, If Iniesta werent that humble he would be as good as Isco and would have touched his first tit before 23.
                                My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Working...
                                X