No announcement yet.

The Lionel Messi is a c u n t thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this thread brings out Galaxyman out from hiding and not my 'fuck Uruguay' post?

For shame.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

No Galaxyman is right, I was being 100% serious and completely non humorous with that initial post and anyone who took it as a joke or an exaggeration is completely wrong.
      CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

why wveryone here just hate messi?

Comment

For the reasons provided in this thread

Comment

Viva Las Vegas!

Comment

I take it that's not his wife?

Thanks to Tosiek for the sig.

Proud after victory! Loyal After Defeat!

Comment

is that Shakira?

Comment

If you look closely it is very obvious he is snorting cocaine off her breasts

Comment

I totally forgot about deleting that post

Comment

I love how guys freak out about the use of the term "negro" in Spanish. There's a world of difference between that and the English equivalent. Spanish slang tends to use physical descriptions for nicknames. Negro, gordo, flaco, rubio, moreno, etc. etc. I mean, if I were referring to Calumn in Spanish, I'd say peludo, or insipido or maybe fantasma. Descriptive names are used when referring to someone.

Galaxyman, I don't doubt that there is strong racism in South America and Spain, but using the term "negro" for an Argentinean or a Spaniard is about as racist as someone in English calling someone "man".
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe in South American Spaniah. Not in Spain.

Comment

Haha, peludo.

Comment

Well in English, there is the term "Blacky" to refer to hair colour (not skin [/racist]). Also the same goes for "Bluey" in Australia to refer to a redheaded person.

Comment

do you think this report is true?
                              if yes, that's a big shame ... poor Ronaldo, he is considered as the arrogant one ...

Messi accused of ‘bullying and insulting’ team-mates to point of tears
                              http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/...143707071.html
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kp40 View Post
                                do you think this report is true?
                                if yes, that's a big shame ... poor Ronaldo, he is considered as the arrogant one ...

Messi accused of ‘bullying and insulting’ team-mates to point of tears
                                http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/...143707071.html
                                Even if it is true, he's right. Look at Michael Jordan's record of being a prick, but he's widely recognized as the greatest of all time. You don't get to the top by being Mr. Nice Guy. The best in the world should be arrogant and hyper-competitive. That's how you arrive there. And Ronaldo is a cocky prick, regardless of what Messi does.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X