No announcement yet.

The Lionel Messi is a c u n t thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to argue that foul play has taken place you are going to need something more concrete than vague conspiracy theories.

Comment

• For instance, Infanta Cristina was not the person in charge, whereas Messi. It is much harder to prove that she knew about it whereas Messi actually signed the documents.

Comment

• to be honest, Arnau/Xaviesta, should fuck themselves now that Ronaldo won UCL/Euro and Messi failed/retired/sentenced ... I don't know why they are still discussing here and blaming others ...
        sigpic

Comment

• the little dictator is forcing Barça to sell Bravo after losing to Chile.

Comment

• The fact Ter Stegen is better has nothing to do
            My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• Yeah. I pray we sell Bravo to City for 15-20. Hope Pep is desperate.

Comment

• 15 for Bravo? Dude we are Barça, we gift everything we dont want.
                My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• I read Messi's behind Icardi not playing for national team, If TRUE, so much respect for Messi
                  sigpic

Comment

• Icardi's sister: "Messi and Icardi have a good relationship and Messi helped him a lot during his time in Barcelona."

I'm sure she means "Messi is a dictator" though...

Comment

• If True ... Messi is a c u n t just like that bastard Icardi ...
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X