No announcement yet.

The "I'm Watching _____" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between someone who wears an armband and a captain or leader. Arturo went first.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• Germany have a hell of a player factory. Easily into the final, with Werner and Goretzka leading the Golden Boot.

Neutrals probably pulling for Chile to make it 3 international trophies in 3 years, though.

Comment

• Totally unrelated but what's with Ronaldo and having surrogate children.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChungaHungry View Post
          Germany have a hell of a player factory. Easily into the final, with Werner and Goretzka leading the Golden Boot.

Neutrals probably pulling for Chile to make it 3 international trophies in 3 years, though.
          I was very unimpressed by a lot of their players. IMO the only players who must play next year on this team are Kimmich, who is a clear cut above, and Werner because of his pace and unique skill set in the player pool. Goretzka is a solid sub, and Draxler will no doubt play because of the decline of all those German attackers currently at Dortmund, but I'm not tremendously impressed. I don't like Draxler.

Comment

• Really surprised by the level to which Germany U-21s are utterly dominating a more talented Spanish side. It hasn't even been close. 1-0 at half very deserved. Wish Bayern had kept Weiser. Pep played him a little.

Comment

• Much better from Spain in the second half, but zero end product. It's like you made an entire generation of players who play beautifully, but need Messi to actually put the ball in the back of the net for them.

Comment

• So, best german u21 players were in Confed Cup and best German players at home but they still won the Euro u21 and the Confed Cup
                My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Working...
                X