No announcement yet.

The "I'm Watching _____" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha. And do you think just like in the 90s this Ajax team will be sold to pieces in the summer?

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Death by Bosman, surely?

Comment

• Manutd in the European final just like in 1999.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
          Haha. And do you think just like in the 90s this Ajax team will be sold to pieces in the summer?

They sold Milik to Napoli for over 30M, and he wasn't even an undisputed starter for most of his time at Ajax. The fees they can command in today's market will be insane for players like Davinson Sanchez, Klaassen and Dolberg. Great team, I hope they can keep them together for at least another year and make an impact in next year's CL.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
          2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

• I really hope so because despite living in Netherlands for the season I haven't seen them yet, I just assumed it would be much the same next year but I didn't catch on to what an exciting team they were until late

Comment

• FINALE! FINALE! WOOHOO!

Damn, still don't fully realise it. First European final in 21 years for Ajax, first final in 15 for a Dutch club. So proud of our young team, combining fighting spirit with beautiful football!

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

• You are already able to picture Klassen in 10 years as a bald 35 year old in a reduced holding midfielder role at a mid table club.

Comment

• apparently everton are after him, so that fits

Comment

• Woflsburg in the relegation playoff, would be a major summer clear out of Gomez, Rodriguez and Luis Gustavo if they do go down.

Comment

• can anyone explain to me the Dutch relegation/promotion system?

Comment

• What a goal rush on the final day of the season.

Comment

• well they were basically all friendlies so why not

Comment

• yet another hattrick for amazing kane though

Comment

• Do you think Kane can fire for England too? 2 hat-tricks in a row is nice, but where was this when there was something meaningful on the line?

Comment

• Probably not, despite all the Tottenham players in the England NT I can't see them ever playing the way Tottenham do and I think kane needs that

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X