• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arnau View Post
    Also, their CBs are too average to challenge big things
    Yep!

Comment

• What do you think of Giroud's goal, Nimreitz. He didn't mean it too?

Comment

• That was just mental. Absolute contender for goal of year. Superb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogba4Now View Post
          What do you think of Giroud's goal, Nimreitz. He didn't mean it too?
          No, he meant that one.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• Yes Sunderland!! Now we can afford to draw against Tottenham.

I think moyes is quietly doing an excellent job and will keep them up
            CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Was hoping Arsenal would draw that game. Half the gate at the Emirates is such a huge boon for lower league clubs, it would have meant a lot for Preston.

Comment

• I hoped they would draw it just to clog up their fixture schedule but I don't really regard them as title contenders so it doesn't matter much

Comment

• oh my God I just saw the score from goodison, almost starting to pity Guardiola. just fire him and put him out of his misery

Comment

• Pogba dabed on Henderson
                    My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                      oh my God I just saw the score from goodison, almost starting to pity Guardiola. just fire him and put him out of his misery
                      Barcelona fans were impressed on how quickly Joe adapted to the EPL. That was pretty quick.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Next week City face Tottenham who have been pretty solid, wining 4 0 against WBA (or is it West ham?) Wonder how this will turn out.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• good weekend in Europe in terms of opening things up - real Madrid and juve both lose and nice held to draw ( )

Comment

• I kinda hope Pep gets fired. City don't deserve him anyway, and the Premier League certainly doesn't with their impatient and xenophobic press. Let him manager somewhere that appreciates him... like for example back at Bayern after Ancellotti leaves.

Comment

• hahahahaha what do you mean 'city don't deserve him'. you ridiculous apologist. unless you mean they deserve better?

Comment

• America doesn't deserve donald trump

Comment

Working...
                                X