No announcement yet.

The "I'm Watching _____" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew having Arteta playing that far back was going to backfire eventually. Bervatov made it look easy. ******* ManU letting go of class players.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

I also take back what I said about Bryan Ruiz. Now with Dempsey gone, he looks a lot more dangerous in attack.

Edit: Giroud hits the post lulz.

double edit: finally.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

Last minute penalty call for Arsenal. Draaaaaaamaaaa.

Edit: what a save!

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

Watching Germany-Holland. Germany are lined up as:

Gotze
          Reus - Holtby - Muller
          Gundogan - L.Bender
          Lahm - Hummels - Mertesacker - Howedes
          Neuer

Not sure on Holland's entire lineup since I don't recognise evrryone, but Hunter is on the bench with Kuyt leading the line'

Actually been quite boring so far. Lots of good players, but both sides are refusing to press with any intensity and there's lots of possession with little penetration. Germany have some nice interchange and interpkay up top, but nothing particularly entertaining. Heitinga has blocked two sure goals from Gotze and Gundogan though.

Comment

The Brazil x Colombia match is about to kick off, should be a good one!
            Falcao, James and Jackson are all starting

Comment

Yup, Brasil has no chance.

Comment

Lively first half, James is having a great game as usual. Too bad that one of the brazilian commentators in the stream I'm watching keeps saying we usually call him "niņo maravilha" here in Portugal...dumbass.

Comment

I don't care what you say, Brazilian announcer, to me he is James like James Vanderbeek.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

I assume you're watching the portuguese stream, because the brazilian dumbasses here pronounce James as in James Vanderbeek.

Comment

Yeah, Spanish pundits keep pronouncing his name correctly and it's very annoying.

And the Germany match ended 0-0 and was not memorable at all. Disappointing.

Comment

Hahaha, guess it's Portuguese then.

Sick amount of talent on display in this game. I haven't thought Neymar was quite there, but I've finally changed my tune. He's ready. Brazil are favorites for 2014. But seriously, ditch Kaka.

Also I think Neymar looks like Bieber.

Comment

that was a sick goal by Neymar. As usual, mind. He is far from showing on a regular basis for the NT the kind of form he achieves at Santos, but damn, he is definitely ******* good.

Comment

Haha, so much protest for the most obvious foul

Comment

hahahahahahahha Neymar

Worse than the Ramos penalty

Comment

HAHAHA that was seriously ridiculous. gif galore worthy

Comment

Working...
                                X