The "I'm Watching _____" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mus View Post
    My commentator is Russian and all I hear is blah blah blah offside blah blah linesman blah blah linesman blah offside blah blah
    haha russian are awesome dude inter. RANALDA, CALLEJOTA, MANTOYA! UOSIL! MADRIC! #mustloverussianbacon
    My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

#1 Alabama vs. #5 Louisiana State University

Live from Death Valley.

Les Miles voodoo something fierce so far.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

I'm awake now and there isn't **** to watch. What the hell?!

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

Yeah this sucks. Bayern play at 8:30

Comment

Gonna watch the Arse, better play a bit better than last week or I'm switching to Norwich.

Comment

1-0 Bayern! Javi Martinez broke the offside trap with a nice run and then set up Ribery for the tap in. Almost got another one before halftime, but 1-0 HT.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Calumn View Post
                Gonna watch the Arse, better play a bit better than last week or I'm switching to Norwich.
                Ha, it's turning out to be a crackerjack, though mainly because of Arsenal incompetence!

Comment

Looks like Muller is going to play striker for the last 30 minutes.

Comment

Ha, it's turning out to be a crackerjack, though mainly because of Arsenal incompetence!
                    Haha, Berbatov is my captain in fantasy this week

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                      Haha, Berbatov is my captain in fantasy this week
                      Ballsy, could have scored nothing away at Arsenal. But you have a goal and an assist and its only half time.

Comment

Looks like Arsenal - Fulham is entertaining.

I ended up going for a run at the park. Weird feeling.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

Ballsy, could have scored nothing away at Arsenal. But you have a goal and an assist and its only half time.
                          I have Poldi too. Good week for me.

******* Bayern. And Kroos off for Tymoschuk, although I guess that just means Schweinsteiger will push up. I'd feel much better if they got another goal. We're dominant, but Frankfurt have shown life in the second half.

Comment

Schweinsteiger slipped and the ref awarded a penalty. Alaba steps up... and BURIES IT!

I ******* LOVE DAVID ALABA! The only player on the team who's not afraid to take a penalty in a Champions League shootout. I was just thinking how good he is. The kid is absolutely world class. I feel a little bad for hating on Arnau's pick of him. Alaba is a star at left back and works so well with Ribery it's almost a joke. The upgrade from Badstuber to him is astounding.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                              I have Poldi too. Good week for me.
                              Not so good for me, I backed Everton heavily, need them to get their act together. I did take a punt on switching Defoe for Podolski which looks to have paid off.

Comment

Fans seem to be booing Robben for having a 1 on 1 saved. We're up 2-0 and it was a great save, calm the **** down assholes.

Comment

Working...
                                X