No announcement yet.

The Bundesliga Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, Bundesliga.com is new and has tons of videos and highlights with English voice overs. I'll probably spend a lot of time watching stuff on that website this year. I had to disable adblocker on bundesliga.com in order for the videos to play.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
      Hahaha, welcome to the Bundesliga, Calumn. One thing you should never forget: Bayern always wins

3-1 at halftime. Excited for Martinez's cameo in the 2nd half.
      Haha yeah you guys are doing great now

Still, didnt keep a clean sheet, unlike the great Zeiler

Comment

Alright seriously, it's 6-1. Where is Martinez? Where is Shaqiri? Schweinsteiger hasn't been fit, he doesn't need to play more than an hour.

Comment

You're winning 6-1 and you're complaining about the selection

Comment

It's Javi Martinez's ******* birthday and he just broke the German transfer record, give the man his debut.

Comment

Wow, that was a weird sequence. Absolutely no idea why Boateng got booked for clearing the ball.

Comment

woooow 6-1, 6 goals in 18 minutes, probably a record!!!! how was Schweinsteiger performance?
                sigpic

Comment

He was fine. Nice goal; showed up in the box for a header. Gave away possession at the end, so I'd say he still isn't at match fitness. Doesn't matter right now though, we have the best depth we've ever had, he has time.

Comment

It would be really hard for Mario Gomez to regain his spot. Muller and Mandzukic are scoring lots of goals, and Mandzukic in particular shows Gomez was not special.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mandzukic is quality, smart signing.

Comment

I could see Gomez at Liverpool in 12 months. He almost went there before.

Comment

I think Gomez would be a big hit at Chelsea, we have the perfect players to deliver goals for him and he is so good at converting...... also you could significantly overcharge us

Comment

I think we could overcharge Liverpool too. I would love it, I think Mandzukic is fine. I've never been Gomez's biggest fan because his lows are so low and he doesn't contribute in other ways. Mandzukic is running the channels and really looking like a terror. We'd need a replacement, but I could see us signing like Mohammed Abdellaoue from your beloved Hannover 96 for virtually nothing.

EDIT: Gomez would legitimately be 40m+ Euros if we sold him.
                            Last edited by Nimreitz; 02-09-2012, 06:39:PM.

Comment

You just dont like him because you hoped he would turn into the next Klose and he didnt

Comment

Gomez has done more for Bayern than Klose, IMO. Klose was a bit of a flop. He was great his first year, but over shadowed by Toni and Ribery. Gomez just put together a 2 year run that only a handful of strikers have ever done.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X