No announcement yet.

The Bundesliga Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And they have Christian Pander whom I remember favourably from past FMs, and Mama Diouf who always amused me in the United Reserves, so done, I am now a Hannover 96 fan.

Comment

Abdellaoue is a really good player. And Zieler is a really really brilliant goalkeeper.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Ha in that case I might draft him as I still dont have any keepers at all!

Comment

Just watched bayern - dortmund, dante is not bayern level.
          My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

If you sign Javi Martinez, i think he will start as Bastian partner and end up the season as CB.

Comment

Yeah, sounds great.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnau View Post
                Just watched bayern - dortmund, dante is not bayern level.
                I slept all day yesterday. What did you think of Emre Can both in general and at left back?

Comment

Good player, although didn't have a great performance i think he could become a good partner for Schweinsteiger in the future, he is khedira-esque. As left back is only a patch IMO.

Bayern did well in this transfer window signing these youngsters (Can, Shaqiri, Weisel) + squad deep (Mandzukic, Pizarro and Dante, who i didn't like it).
                  Last edited by Arnau; 13-08-2012, 01:49:PM.

Comment

Can is a youth team product. I guess technically he came from Frankfurt 3 years ago as a 15 year old. And yeah, he isn't a fullback long term, but you never know, neither was Alaba.

Comment

I am glad i am not the only one that thinks Dante is below average quality wise. As far as Werder goes, did i read you people actually calling Elia a good signing?

As far as having the best transfer season this time around i think Gladbach did exeptionally well. Xhaka, De Jong and Mlapa are all great players. They are serious about playing in the CL.

Comment

Yeah, Favre is a great manager. You know he got Hertha to 4th in 2009?

Comment

I remember we were after him before the Pep rumors came flowing. I like him also, he is almost a carbon copy of Klopp.

Comment

Why the hell are we starting after Spain this year? No winter break or something?

Comment

Yeah weird timing. O well at least we have this Javy saga to keep us busy.

Comment

I hate this Javi saga. I'm still terrified that Barca or someone will come in at the last minute.

Comment

Working...
                                X