No announcement yet.

La Liga BBVA Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is getting boring already, UEFA should create an european league.
    My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Originally posted by Arnau View Post
      This is getting boring already, UEFA should create an european league.
      yeah at the moment its "whatever you do, we can do better".

I don't think they can qualify above City and Bayern.
      sigpic

Comment

Villarreal is a great team, one of best around in associative football and they couldn't make 3 passes against us. credit to Pep to play with 4 midfielders + messi together, always superiority there, and the classic insane pressure by our players.

Comment

Originally posted by Filipower View Post
          Yes but firstly Barry is still pretty much a starter and the fact they just tried says something. Málaga didn't want to bring Messi or Eto'o or Ronaldo or Kaká or Fàbregas. Or didn't try to at least, of course they wanted to haha
          Does it? I think it just made them look desperate to get a star, and everybody turned them down. It seemed quite embarrassing at the time. Those that did go were clearly after the money.

Malaga have been more realistic in their scouting (although they did go after Sneijder), and got themselves a fantastic player in Cazorla. Bigger names will come, but it will be a decade or more before they can compete for the league.

PS, f*ck Malaga

I am the new Paul the Octopus

Comment

Well, it shows ambition. City are aiming for EPL and Champions League, they should go after them. Cazorla is good, but he's not Sergio Aguero.

Comment

Sergio Ramos criticized Del Nido's remarks (Del Nido said La Liga was the biggest joke of any league in the world) by saying, "If you don't like it, find another league."

Comment

While Cazorla may not be Aguero, City didn't sign players like Aguero in there first couple of seasons with cash. They built, each year investing more, and learning very slowly by their mistakes. They know not to buy a Balotelli now. Or to fill there squad with dozens of players they pay too much money and have to loan out or let go for free (Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Bellamy etc.). They bought players to take them to the next step. First; try to get near Champions League places, Second; get into Champions League and get a trophy, Now ; win the league. Malaga are following the same process. I think in less that 10 years they could be challenging if they build a stable team with quality players and keep a manager with a plan there.I think 5 years from now they will be in the top two.

Comment

Top goals from La Liga Week 1 (technically Week 2):

Santi Cazorla, Sevilla - Malaga

Miku, Getafe - Levante

Comment

good goals!

Comment

Málaga is outplaying Granada at the half time with a very enjoyable attacking football. Cazorlita is having an awesome match in a free roaming role. 2-0 goals by Cazorla and Joaquín. The team looks like this:

--------------Willy-----------------
                      Gámez--Micho---Mathijen--Eliseu
                      -------------Toulalan---------------
                      Joaquín------Cazorla----------Duda
                      -----------Buonnanote--------------
                      ----------V.Nistelrooy---------------

Very exciting project, they will have a €80M budget in signings next summer if manage to get into an European competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnau View Post
                        Málaga is outplaying Granada at the half time with a very enjoyable attacking football. Cazorlita is having an awesome match in a free roaming role. 2-0 goals by Cazorla and Joaquín. The team looks like this:

--------------Willy-----------------
                        Gámez--Micho---Mathijen--Eliseu
                        -------------Toulalan---------------
                        Joaquín------Cazorla----------Duda
                        -----------Buonnanote--------------
                        ----------V.Nistelrooy---------------

Very exciting project, they will have a €80M budget in signings next summer if manage to get into an European competition.
                        I don't think Granada will have more than 25 points by the end of the season.

In other recently-promoted-Andalucian news, Betis' new signing Tosic says "Betis are better than Sevilla, just look at the table." Hahaha, two games into the season...

Comment

The Malaga team looks absolutely brilliant on paper. Admittedly Ruud is knocking on a bit now, as is a few others, but I mean thats a solid team. If they gel and everything this season they could rack up a hell of a lot of points. Obviously the top two is out of the question but they could knock on their door.

Comment

Demichelis is pretty bad to be fair.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Malaga The best team football
                              Last edited by brawsky; 14-09-2011, 07:01:AM.
                              sbobet-คาสิโนออนไลน์-ผลบอล-gclub

Comment

Originally posted by KingKenny View Post
                                The Malaga team looks absolutely brilliant on paper. Admittedly Ruud is knocking on a bit now, as is a few others, but I mean thats a solid team. If they gel and everything this season they could rack up a hell of a lot of points. Obviously the top two is out of the question but they could knock on their door.
                                Aside from Ruud, Cazorla, and Joaquin, who do you rate highly on that team?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X