The English Premier League Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xifio View Post

I love the 3D graphic stuff for the new intro ... but this song has been stuck in my head for a while now -- anyone know who it's by or what it's called?
    This whole thing is done in a 3d software first..modelled, rendered. post production in smoke, flame, combustion and others...
    must be done by a very high profile production studio since its for the premier league...
    valuation would easily be around 3,000,000 - 3,500,000 USD for this project..
    i know cause im in the same business and we do similar work...but obviously ten times or 20 times the lower cost cause we are not so famous yet :P
    ******** Waddup Waddup ********
    sigpic

Comment

http://www.premierleague.com/page/He...099611,00.html

EA Sports and the EPL have teamed up btw. I'm wondering if EA created this 3D animation for them.

Comment

Originally posted by creativemantra View Post
        Originally posted by Xifio View Post

I love the 3D graphic stuff for the new intro ... but this song has been stuck in my head for a while now -- anyone know who it's by or what it's called?
        This whole thing is done in a 3d software first..modelled, rendered. post production in smoke, flame, combustion and others...
        must be done by a very high profile production studio since its for the premier league...
        valuation would easily be around 3,000,000 - 3,500,000 USD for this project..
        i know cause im in the same business and we do similar work...but obviously ten times or 20 times the lower cost cause we are not so famous yet :P
        was asking about the song used ...

Comment

hehehe.. my thoughts exactly Xifio.

at least he didn't go into the name of the software used, and creative teams name...

Thanks to Tosiek for the sig.

Proud after victory! Loyal After Defeat!

Comment

Woops
            the song is Fire by kasabian
            sigpic

Comment

Chelsea already 2-0 up, this team's killing-spree continues..

and Drogba is the sh't, probably the most complete striker in the game nowadays.

Comment

Its the same tune dude. Probably a modified version.

Comment

yups same tune..modified version...

coming back to football...
                  chelsea are toooooo rompant...even though weak teams..such performances have given them an amazing boost...

malouda is playing outstanding football
                  and drogba at 33 is just one of the best in the world..
                  sigpic

Comment

Don't worry they'll get overconfident at some point and lose points. I'm pretty sure about it. I'm eager for the Chelsea - City game. I think Chelsea has a better chance of winning it but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they lost points.

Comment

Originally posted by MaSsiVe View Post
                      and Drogba is the sh't, probably the most complete striker in the game nowadays.
                      He really is. Awesome, awesome player.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Chelsea-Arsenal has been great to watch...intense sh't right from the kick-off.

DROGBA, again! incredible goal.

Comment

Hey, I just noticed, West Brom is in the top four. Granted they have a game in hand until tomorrow over a few notable teams, but still...
                          The fvck?
                          sigpic

Comment

Robbie is turning out to be a heck of a manager. I always thought he was decent for a club like MK Dons but didn't know how he would fare in the Premiership.

Comment

great job by Sunderland so far, that Onuoha goal was a peach although the defense did set the red carpet for him. Cech is in incredible form but can't save everything...
                              Looking forward to the second half, should be intense.

Comment

And it was.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X