• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking news about Ugo Ehiogu

Comment

• RIP

Comment

• I would always try and sign him in CM01 and he would never agree to come so I'm glad he's dead

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
        CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• if other teams are going to steal our formation they have to learn that wing backs are NOT just a bonus winger but that they need to select people who can actually defend.

Comment

• V for Benteke
              My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• Wonderful weekend of football. Much happier to have arsenal in the cup final than city, and palace trashing Liverpool away is the icing on the cake (even though they did exactly the same thing to us two weeks ago). Big Sam is still the king.

Comment

• Comment

• Haha. but it never would have happened. winning all the remaining games would mean equalling the record (with arsenal invincibles ) for longest ever streak of premier league wins, and that was always very unlikely

Comment

• If there's going to be talk of how Poch's Spurs are the new Arsenal (style, challenging for title, etc.), then you have to expect results to back it up. Maybe that's harsh, but it would have made a real statement if they could have pushed you guys all the way to the final matchday, and kept the door open for a slip-up to pounce on.

They've obviously done well to still be mathematically in the hunt with 3 games to go, but when the pressure is on and something big is on the line (Champions League, Title challenge), they've bottled it.

Comment

• So, is everyone supporting Huddersfield in the championship playoffs?

Comment

• No, glory to Carvalhal this time!

Also really thought Marco Silva was going to pull Hull out of the storm but seems like they are going down
                          Last edited by MaSsiVe; 14-05-2017, 05:13:PM.

Comment

• Rooney went walkabout and gave Wanyama a free headed goal.

Comment

• How has Moyes not been sacked yet...

Comment

• Haha, they're talking about moyes possibly walking away if he doesn't get given funds, so the Sunderland fans now don't know what to wish for...

Comment

Working...
                                X