No announcement yet.

The English Premier League Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When at West ham he went out to dinner with the management team. When the food arrived he saw that the fitness coach's order looked better than his, he simply took it instead and swapped the plates. When the rest of the team argued and said he couldn't do that, he said 'when you're the king, you can do whatever you want '

Another time a journalist had a party with a mix of his friends and his celebrity contacts and one room.was roped off as the 'ViP room' . Naturally everyone thought this was stupid and mingled together ignoring this room, except Alan Pardew who spent the entire party sitting there completely alone
    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Food for thought, found this off twitter.

1990: Liverpool - 18 League titles. Roger Federer - 0 Grand slams.

2017: Liverpool - 18 League titles. Roger Federer - 18 Grand Slams.

Comment

• !!!!!!

Federer in 1990:

Comment

• Must be Nady's birthday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• Bear Grylls/Mark Clattenburg has bailed out of the Premier League.

Mark Clattenburg: Premier League official quits to take up job in Saudi Arabia

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38993655

Comment

• good riddance

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Comment

• This is disturbing.

Dwight Yorke denied travel to U.S. because of Iranian stamp on passport

http://www.espnfcasia.com/english-pr...mp-on-passport

Comment

• Arsenel face Lincoln City if they beat Sutton. So fucking lucky.

Comment

• is Arsenal the FA cup's Real Madrid?
                      My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• sutton is the fa cup's Barcelona

Comment

• Come now, Sutton performed much better than Barcelona.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• Not a big deal
                            My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• if Barcelona try really hard they might make sutton levels next season

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Comment

• Barcelona really should be grateful that Messi and Neymar are allowed to play instead of spending their days in jail.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X