Cheap Jerseys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Jerseys?

I remember back in the day when Gimako was around, so was just wondering if anyone knows any cheap, reliable kit sites that are around now?

http://www.thefootballshirt.com/
    My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

I dunno about sites, but my dad bought a full Chelsea kit in China for 5 euros. Go there.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnau View Post
        Yeah. Very good site. Cheap shirts, good quality. I can confirm that the shirts i order from here are very good especially the Argentina NT one. Did anyone else buy a shirt from here since I told you about this site?
        Last edited by Dytza; 31-10-2009, 11:24:PM.

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael View Post
          I dunno about sites, but my dad bought a full Chelsea kit in China for 5 euros. Go there.
          BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Just when I thought you had no sense of humor...
          [Signature Rules: 300x100 pixels and/or 60kb maximum.]

Comment

Originally posted by ArgVega View Post
            BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Just when I thought you had no sense of humor...
            Maybe he's right. Go in China and see. But I don't think they are original. There are a lot of football shirts in Turkey that you think are original and are for 10-15 euros...

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson

Comment

I bet they are fake if they are that cheap, original 5 euros???

BTW I would spend a little extra money unless the you want the numbers to start peeling...
              [Signature Rules: 300x100 pixels and/or 60kb maximum.]

Comment

I just bought a Diego jersey for 30 bucks with shipping and everything from this site. Let's see if the quality of this baby is good. $30 for a jersey is a sweet deal, they better not be fake or low-quality crap. For some reason I suspect they are and only a close examination will confirm it, we'll see.

Comment

i have bought a barça and arsenal shirt from that site and they are really good, doesn't looks like fake.

Comment

I have bought a shirt from a site and they offer shirt with missing technical sponsor or team logos about 7~10 euro (Buying them when people want to order for a group) and actual shirt about more than 30~50 euro.

Comment

i have bought a barça and arsenal shirt from that site and they are really good, doesn't looks like fake.
                      the problem is that they have only M and XL (?!). And the M one looks like a dress on me
                      Last edited by Dytza; 01-11-2009, 10:36:AM.

Comment

lol wait until you grow up

Comment

Originally posted by Dytza View Post
                          the problem is that they have only M and XL (?!). And the M one looks like a dress on me
                          i took the M one and it isn't that small.
                          Last edited by Arnau; 01-11-2009, 03:10:PM.

Comment

i took the M one and it isn't that small.
                            dress =

I mean, the shirt is too long for me.

Comment

I have 2 chinese shirts, I've been using them a lot and they're really good. You wouldn't know they're fake.

Comment

Working...
                              X