Cheap Jerseys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dytza View Post
    the problem is that they have only M and XL (?!). And the M one looks like a dress on me
    The rule on ebay is that if the seller only sold M and XL, that they were fakes that they were sold, dunno if it applies to other online stores though

Comment

the problem is that they have only M and XL (?!). And the M one looks like a dress on me
      Are you a midget? I'm 5'4" and M is going to fit perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnau View Post
        Jersey's are obiously replicas?

Chelsea F.C. - FA Cup Winners 2009

Comment

Don't care if they're replicas to be honest. That site's good, but honestly, only 08/09 City jerseys? For shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
            Are you a midget? I'm 5'4" and M is going to fit perfectly.
            Not really. i'm 1.79 but I'm very very slim...

Last edited by Dytza; 02-11-2009, 09:05:AM.

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
              I just bought a Diego jersey for 30 bucks with shipping and everything from this site. Let's see if the quality of this baby is good. $30 for a jersey is a sweet deal, they better not be fake or low-quality crap. For some reason I suspect they are and only a close examination will confirm it, we'll see.
              I bought a Barça original jersey for $40 (from NikeTown). In Europe it costs 70 euros, while 3 months ago, I bought it for 35 euros; half of the original price.

btw, I don't think they spend more than $5 (maximum) for making a jersey. It's all about the brand and the value the name (ex. Barça) gives to it.

and btw 2, is it just me, or you also think that Adidas make higher quality kits than Nike.

i have bought a barça and arsenal shirt from that site and they are really good, doesn't looks like fake.
              lol

Cesc?

Pep Guardiola: "If people ask me why I love Barça, I tell them it's like asking me why I love my parents."

Comment

no, Arshavin, because i will buy Barça Cesc shirt next season. Arsenal away kit is nice.
                My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Originally posted by bybuti View Post
                  and btw 2, is it just me, or you also think that Adidas make higher quality kits than Nike.
                  I think Adidas makes almost everything in a higher quality than Nike.

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson

Comment

I think Adidas makes almost everything in a higher quality than Nike.
                    Well, I wouldn't say that.

Also, regarding the kits, I can't say that they always made higher quality kits than Nike. This is happening now, coz I think in the past, Nike kits have been pretty good. But now, I think Nike is not giving much importance to this. But, I know they can do better. Look at Umbro's England kit. It's awesome. And since Umbro is part of Nike, even if Nike wouldn't know how to make good quality kits, umbro could teach them, but imo, it's just because they don't care much about it. Whatever the quality is, people will still buy those kits, so Nike doesn't care much at all.

Pep Guardiola: "If people ask me why I love Barça, I tell them it's like asking me why I love my parents."

Comment

nike = barça, united
                      adidas = madrid, liverpool

wich made nike the victor.
                      My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

^ ! agreed

Comment

That is insanely cheap! I'm usually such a snob when it comes to "fake" kits buts think I'll get a few from there.

Kind of a tangent, but would anyone know of something similar but for Basketball/NBA jerseys??

Anyway while we're on it whatever you do... don't ever, EVER order at UKSoccerShop, those guys are tossers. You WILL get screwed. You will pay full price for cheap crappy printing if you ever get the shirt, and good luck with any returns and refunds.
                          Last edited by ShearerM4; 03-11-2009, 06:38:PM.

Comment

They don't do very good pinstripes, though. The Arsenal away and third don't look as great as the other kits.

we ride together

Comment

some jersey are made in Indonesia, so, there's a market in here that sell cheap jersey.. you can get the original jersey for only 20-25 dollars... and it's not a knock off like other far east asia country made... it's the original one...

Comment

I think the site is selling fake jersey... I noticed that fake-thailand jersey are only available in two size... M and XL... once you wash it, all the printed item such as names, number, and sponsors will tear off.....

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X