Goal of the Week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goal of the Week

Thought this might be a fun idea. Post what in your opinion is the best goal of the week. Any league that´s currently being played.

To kick things off, my favorite goal came in Bolton´s 3-1 over Stoke. A spectacular shot by a fellow Icelander, Grétar Rafn Steinsson giving Bolton the lead and earning him his first EPL goal :

http://www.viddler.com/explore/ali_cdaman/videos/24/

so, please share, what´s your favorite goal of the week?
    Last edited by O-car; 17-08-2008, 09:46:PM.

I agree - but only if you say it was a shot and not a cross/shot. That was one hell of a goal! Just saw the clip, and wow!
    Last edited by Keegan; 17-08-2008, 09:48:PM.

Comment

Deco's goal!

Pep Guardiola: "If people ask me why I love Barça, I tell them it's like asking me why I love my parents."

Comment

Great shot by Steinsson, but he wasnt trying to do that...

Here is my pick:

2nd goal of River against Central...

Andres Rios from outside the box...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI7owlJJgmE

Ganar, Golear y Gustar. La identidad no se negocia.

108 years teaching football.

Comment

wow, that´s a beauty

Comment

I prefer Steinsson's... great goal, though.

Comment

i think fletchers goal for man united was the best..because first..it was for man united and secondly....it was against newcastle...
              if shearer played for newcastle..then i guess it must be the second best club in world..cause o shea plays for man united...hence making it number 1 in the world...
              if u clearly see fletchers goal...he twisted his right foot to direct the ball in the net...
              now in physics..a change in circular angle by his heel bone requires thinking...which his brain calculated in less thn a second...the obtuse angle dderived by his inner foot created a cushion for the ball to change its movement and into the net...GAY given was also stunned as he was quoted saying after the game "woahh! the goal blew me out..."

so whtever it is..fletchers goal was goal of the millenium
              INDIA WILL WIN 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP
              !Inquilaaf Zindabad!

Comment

Originally posted by VanTheManII View Post
                i think fletchers goal for man united was the best..because first..it was for man united and secondly....it was against newcastle...
                if shearer played for newcastle..then i guess it must be the second best club in world..cause o shea plays for man united...hence making it number 1 in the world...
                if u clearly see fletchers goal...he twisted his right foot to direct the ball in the net...
                now in physics..a change in circular angle by his heel bone requires thinking...which his brain calculated in less thn a second...the obtuse angle dderived by his inner foot created a cushion for the ball to change its movement and into the net...GAY given was also stunned as he was quoted saying after the game "woahh! the goal blew me out..."

so whtever it is..fletchers goal was goal of the millenium
                and you are the same hilarious retard as the original VanTheMan.

Another one of Yossarian's perverted moments:

Massimo's sister? What an absolute MILF, man. She reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher Mrs Malone, who I always wanted to make moan and groan with my whalebone.....even when she came down with cancer in the 6th grade....hmm.

Comment

Angel Di Maria, in Argentina 1 - Nigeria 0 in the JJOO...

Was a beauty...

Ganar, Golear y Gustar. La identidad no se negocia.

108 years teaching football.

Comment

Steven Gerrard's howitzer against Middlsebrough in extra time....a strong candidate for goal of the year!

WOW, what a gem!!!
                    awfeafsf; sfaafjckl? = another

░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓███abcdegfgh:███▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░
                    sdfsgss=3445522217456

Code:
                    ~ Keyboard not found!
                    ~ Press ENTER to continue ...

Comment

If Tuncay could score that goal in the 60th minute of Liverpool-Middlesbrough match, that would be the goal of the season. It reminds me Bergkamp's legend goal.

Comment

What a goal.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/1541211/

Comment

Originally posted by Tizmo View Post
                          Yeah great goal, in that match Komorowski scored a hat-trick, he's left back though.

Comment

Nah, best goal this week can only be:
                            http://www.dailymotion.com/mm44/video/11264779

From the Soccer Aid match

Comment

Semir Štilić scores an awesome goal during the UEFA Cup game Lech Poznań - Nancy

Comment

Working...
                              X