• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the fuck is van dick by the way
    My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• It's not official yet.

60m for that guy... CB from Southampton. Wtf is happening?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnau View Post
        Who the fuck is van dick by the way
        Haha! If Guardiola could reply, he'd probably say: "it doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan". If Stones is Guardiola's Beckenbauer, Van Dick would be his Schwarzenbeck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xaviesta View Post
          It's not official yet.

60m for that guy... CB from Southampton. Wtf is happening?!
          You're right, it appears I jumped the gun a little bit, one newspaper is reporting it as confirmed but they're the only ones. Amazingly some others think there may be last minute bids to BEAT that offer.

I've seen Southampton play a lot and whilst he's a good player never once have I felt like I'm watching one of the best defenders in the world. Fonte (admittedly very old) looked equally good but has been awful since he left for West ham.
          CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• City was going to sign Lucas Hernandez for 60m but Atleti won't sell anyone because the FIFA ban
            My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
              You're right, it appears I jumped the gun a little bit, one newspaper is reporting it as confirmed but they're the only ones. Amazingly some others think there may be last minute bids to BEAT that offer.

I've seen Southampton play a lot and whilst he's a good player never once have I felt like I'm watching one of the best defenders in the world. Fonte (admittedly very old) looked equally good but has been awful since he left for West ham.
              I agree. I mean, surely you can find equal quality defenders or better for that price. That seems like a Bonucci price. Why not just go for Davinson Sanchez or Andreas Christensen or even that Koulibaly guy at Napoli.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• Peter Bosz --> Dortmund

also, Mino Raiola just said Balotelli will play for them next season.

Romelu Lukaku on his future: "We are in talks with the club. I want to play in the Champions League, & win the Premier League."

ManU most likely.

Comment

• My sources tell me its Chelsea.

Comment

• please please please no
                    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• I really hope Chelsea because I don't want him.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Fans in terror over signing the league golden boot winner.

Comment

• Serge Gnabry to Bayern. Rumored last summer that his stop at Werder Bremen was much more like a loan. Looks like that was true.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X