Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zlatan View Post
    that goal > Messi's goal.

i mean, Messi's goal is a great goal, but i'd seen far far far better.

Comment

Originally posted by andy View Post
      For me this will be the goal of the decade, at least. I have to disagree with the user who said that this might be the goal of the month, you practically see very nice long-range shot goals from time to time, but you rarely (and I mean very rarely) see a solo run like Messi's.

PURE MAGIC, nothing more...
      Originally posted by Thelonious View Post
      yer with modern footballs anyone with a bit of luck can score a great long distance or volley goal. Only truly great players can score goals like Messi's.
      Originally posted by zlojack View Post
      I haven't seen another goal like that at this level of football in a long time...
      Originally posted by Sevillista View Post
      I believe that most first-division teams in Europe could defeat the best of national teams.
      Totally agree with any of these comments...

Plus, I'd prefer Messi's goal, to a 30 yard unstoppable screamer any day.

Whatta beauty of a goal... that one is not for the talented... is for the BLESSED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by andy View Post
        Wow, an orgasmic goal, nothing else to say about it...A magical run just like Diego's, and what is even more shocking is after he scores he falls to the ground just like Maradona did and runs just like him to celebrate to the right corner...For me this will be the goal of the decade, at least. I have to disagree with the user who said that this might be the goal of the month, you practically see very nice long-range shot goals from time to time, but you rarely (and I mean very rarely) see a solo run like Messi's.

PURE MAGIC, nothing more...
        well said but
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1-k__RfbBk

isant as good as messi's though
        CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 08/09 in FIFA 09!!!
        http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=155733

kits
        :FIFA09 http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=155563
        :FIFA08 http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=147471
        :FIFA07 http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=135961
        :PES2008 http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=45091

Comment

Messi's goal was way better than Giggs,

Zlatan goal with Ajax was also out of this world, between Messi and Zlatan i can't tell which one was better.

Comment

I favour Zlatan's more actually because he did it all barely moving. Its much harder to defend against players that are running full speed, rather than walking with the ball and even though Zlatan didn't run half the field, he used purely skill to get past players, unlike Messi who used speed as well. Nevertheless, like i said, this is the goal of the season.
            Alexander "the Great" Hleb will kiss everybodies ass!

The Chief Export of Nemanja Vidic is PAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Help? View Post
              I favour Zlatan's more actually because he did it all barely moving. Its much harder to defend against players that are running full speed, rather than walking with the ball and even though Zlatan didn't run half the field, he used purely skill to get past players, unlike Messi who used speed as well. Nevertheless, like i said, this is the goal of the season.
              True, but then you also have to factor in the ability to maintain control of the ball while moving at that pace....

Anyway, we could probably go on about this forever

Zlatan's goal was a thing of beauty, Messi's goal also. Some of us will like one, some the other, some both, some none. That's what makes football such a great game...
              sigpic

Comment

Man, the best goal ive ever seen in my life, it shows skills, strenght, inteligence, speed, this goal has everything, i really doubt any other player in the world could repeat this.

Sure ,i had seen a lot of beautiful goals but this was unique, it happens once every 20 years

Visita nuestra comunidad SoccerGaming en Espaņol:AQUI
                Spanish Forum Prediction Leagues. Here

Comment

Originally posted by zlojack View Post
                  Zlatan's goal was a thing of beauty, Messi's goal also. Some of us will like one, some the other, some both, some none. That's what makes football such a great game...
                  That was deep.

Comment

Originally posted by RuiCosta_10 View Post
                    That was deep.
                    Well, I've always fancied myself something of a philosopher:funny:
                    sigpic

Comment

Messi will be the best player in the world shortly. If he's not already. This coming from a Madridista. Great goal.

"Cataluna isn't Spain, it's Spanish property since they weren't men enough to defend their pretend country from Spain"

Comment

Meh, I don't see anything all that special about that goal. He beat a couple guys at midfield, ran fast, beat a couple more guys, then the keeper and scored. Zlatan's is better. Thierry Henry's zig-zag against Liverpool is better. Hell, Clint Mathis beat like 7 guys once. It was better. It was a nice goal, maybe goal of the week material, but not much more.

Comment

i cant belive you are saying that, even football experts, stars, and former players, think this is one of the greatest goal in a lot of time

Visita nuestra comunidad SoccerGaming en Espaņol:AQUI
                          Spanish Forum Prediction Leagues. Here

Comment

Originally posted by bjmenge View Post
                            Meh, I don't see anything all that special about that goal. He beat a couple guys at midfield, ran fast, beat a couple more guys, then the keeper and scored. Zlatan's is better. Thierry Henry's zig-zag against Liverpool is better. Hell, Clint Mathis beat like 7 guys once. It was better. It was a nice goal, maybe goal of the week material, but not much more.
                            Americans

Comment

:funny: ; probably this guy wants a spotlight

Comment

Meh, I don't see anything all that special about that goal. He beat a couple guys at midfield, ran fast, beat a couple more guys, then the keeper and scored.

lawl

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X