No announcement yet.

Messi's Goal of the Century

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was a good goal but come on man its getafe ok theyve got a good defence record but come on...its getafe

giggs in 99 was way better than that, i mean fa cup semi final, down to 10 men, captain off the pitch, the best arsenal defence with seaman in goals, extra time and a saved penalty. doesnt get any more high pressure than that.

yes messis was a great goal no denying that but its in essentially a meaningless league game.
    everything is fine

Comment

Originally posted by april__29 View Post
      but its in essentially a meaningless league game.
      ... oh dear. Watch the onslaught now.

Comment

was a good goal but come on man its getafe ok theyve got a good defence record but come on...its getafe

giggs in 99 was way better than that, i mean fa cup semi final, down to 10 men, captain off the pitch, the best arsenal defence with seaman in goals, extra time and a saved penalty. doesnt get any more high pressure than that.

yes messis was a great goal no denying that but its in essentially a meaningless league game.
        Cup, not league...therefore not meaningless...I guess the goal should have been scored by C. Ronaldo or an english player in the EPL in order to receive the appropriate praise...oh dear
        Last edited by andy; 19-04-2007, 07:54:PM.

Member of Soccer Access.com and Fifa Express Argentina

Comment

getafe denfeder is 1 of better of la liga noob
          My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

Originally posted by Arnau View Post
            getafe denfeder is 1 of better of la liga noob
            Are you Neovic in disguise?

The brain
            Vinnie Jones
            Originally posted by CapaJr
            BULL****!
            THIS IS NOT F.C.K.N.G fair.
            but god watches all.
            he shall burn you all in hell.
            AND GOD BLESS TURKS , EVEN THOUGH ONES THAT DOESNT SMOKE WEED.

Comment

que puta de golo, venha quem vier.

i don't care who he is, who it was against, in what competition it was scored, this is one if not the goal of the season, to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by andy View Post
                Cup, not league...therefore not meaningless...I guess the goal should have been scored by C. Ronaldo or an english player in the EPL in order to receive the appropriate praise...oh dear
                And Messi needed to touch the ball about 15 times to score... Showing a great lack of awareness of his surroundings.

Look at this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkAjUiWPKtc Dyer had it from half way to the back of the net in three touches :jambo:

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUXFGuu2LUw

Enough said.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

Here's good comparison video, both goals run side by side.
                    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1r...ssi-y-maradona
                    Crazy stuff and crazy commentator. How many times did he say gol and Messi?

Comment

Genius..!!!

Marcian...!!!

Genio del Futbol Mundial...!!!

What Planet Are You From???

Thank god he is from Argentina...!!!

Ganar, Golear y Gustar. La identidad no se negocia.

108 years teaching football.

Comment

Messi! Not goal of the century though.

I think this goal should take away any doubts (if there were any) about Messi being the next great one.

I look ahead to Messi and C. Ronaldo fighting it out to be known as the best in the world for many years.
                        sigpicJust keep kicking it

Comment

One hell of a goal. Not goal of the century but still, a masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by andy View Post
                            sorry my mistake. but the point remains that while a great goal it is its getafe theyre not exactly amazing. at least when giggs did it it was against one of the best teams in the world playing great football with and incredible defence and keeper. not with no disrespect to getafe fans a mid table la liga side. cup or not i dont think anyone would have bet on getafe to win that match would they?
                            everything is fine

Comment

Quality goal, but come on, goal of the century?
                              I'd prefer a 30 yard unstoppable screamer any day.

Comment

Originally posted by JJSFC View Post
                                Quality goal, but come on, goal of the century?
                                I'd prefer a 30 yard unstoppable screamer any day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExN3xEo63-Y

what like that?
                                everything is fine

Comment

Working...
                                X